The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I'm liking how fast making some characters for Savage Worlds is... when you aren't getting too detailed.

EDIT: I suspect that Deadlands and Sidewinder got their prices from the same source material. :D

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Hi all, I'm back from my annual trip up into the great wilderness of northern Ontario where the pesky interruptions of modern life (cell phone coverage, internet accessability, emails, etc) can't bother me after a super crazy corporate tax season (end of June). Glad to see the site hasn't crashed in my absence :)

Rhun

First Post
Hi all, I'm back from my annual trip up into the great wilderness of northern Ontario where the pesky interruptions of modern life (cell phone coverage, internet accessability, emails, etc) can't bother me after a super crazy corporate tax season (end of June). Glad to see the site hasn't crashed in my absence :)

Sounds most relaxing!

renau1g

First Post
re: Relique's xp comment - I was gone for 2 weeks at beginning of July and then I had a week of work conferences. Just got back late last week.

renau1g

First Post
Glad I missed that, even when I came back on Monday the site was running like molasses. Oh, and my computer got upgraded to Windows 7 and part of that upgrade was removing all my maptools campaign files because the file extension wasn't one of the approved extensions. I totally forgot when I backed up my mp3's and pictures to grab them...it's a PITA to redo them all....

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
That bites.. but at least your company upgrade so you don't have to worry about switching to Windows 8 anytime soon (considering that buisnesses usually take a long time to upgrade OSes.

Meanwhile, I keep finding interesting tidbits about Californian history via Wikipedia. Most importantly I also found an accurate Californian map circa 1846. Sadly I have yet to find a ranchero map.. It should however be noted that I have a rough idea of what will happen in the first arch if the pcs don't become involved. Ie "history goes as planned, but with a minor deviance." Luckily, I plan on the game being open ended and I will explicitly state "History will be what you make it, go wild have a party!"

Now all I have to do is begin writing the recruitment/rules/backstory post. :D

renau1g

First Post
No, we upgrade every time there's an OS change. Same for Office products. I assume that Microsoft is probably a client of ours (I work for a large, multinational accounting firm) so we probably have to buy their stuff so they buy ours or something like that

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases