Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
this is not the lo cal version.

Attachments

• Picture0014.JPG
    Picture0014.JPG
    198.6 KB · Views: 42

Velmont

First Post
I felt it, and I was working in Montreal Dowtown, over a thousad kilometers from the center of the quake. I couldn't believe when I first read on Twitter that Washington was also in the radius, and even less when I read the center was south of it. Just amazing how far it could be felt.

Rhun

First Post
Maybe it is because I'm originally from California, but earthquakes just don't phase me at all. I've been in some big ones. Most the ones we have out here Utah way pass without me feeling a single thing.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
here in Missouri a few years ago we had an early morning 5 point something. My two roommates were amazed by it. i woke, actually thought they were shaking my bed as a prank and went back to sleep.

Later that day there was a 4 point something after shock. i was about a 1/4 mile from the railroad that parallels the Missouri river and thought it was the train. i realized it was an aftershock when I saw the house had shifted on the foundation. I cursed because it messed up my ability to do some of the electrical work i was doing.

If it aint above 5.5 and i am awake, i never even care.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I ain't phased by earth quakes, but I do love the middle of the night ones because when you go outside you get to see all these flashes of light in the distance.

I sware, one of the stupid human interest stories I saw dealing with the east coast quake was one about a wedding. Seriously, unless that couple were in the church with the collapsed spires and nearly got flattened by them as they fell to the earth I could care less about them being scared because of an earth quake happened.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
feels like a bad omen to me...

First XC meet was today, I got 23:12, or 23:13, one of the two, I'll find out Monday, I need to kick it in gear or I might not be running Varsity very often, we have a good team this year and I think we might make it to State, and I want to go to a state competition, so I will be practicing harder to get faster and be on Varsity, I'm not sure if I am already or not, Varsity and JV were in the same race, and I don't know if I finished in the top 7 for my team or not, I'll find that out Monday as well.

School should be good, my classes look fun, except possibly for math, in which I'm the only guy in the room, which is a blessing and a curse, the class got a "don't wear short skirts" talk yesterday.

Anywho, I've got homework to do, just checking in to make sure you all know I'm alive but busy, I'll update my games the best I can in the next couple of minutes and then I'm gone again for a while.

GM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases