The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Velmont

First Post
You will all catch me up sooner or later in the post count, you are all posting more frequently than me. But you will never have been as long as me on this board...

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
21:24 today (5K)

I hate hate hate the "trolls" at the meets, who harass me, this week it was a girl on a team warming up while I was running, well, I must explain first, the shorts they make us wear for cross country are really really short, as in my boxers are longer than them, anyway, I was running along, and this girl on one of the teams says "Nice shorts (Insert name of my school here)" as I ran by, so that really ticked me off, but I just kept going, because I don't know who it was and I can't do anything about it.

In terms of the actual race there is good news and bad news

good: I ran Varsity (the teams 2 and 3 runners were gone), I got 21:24 (season PR)

bad: I got 5th from last in the race, which doesn't really matter, my actual spot doesn't matter, I can just displace other runners and make them be lower.

Side note on XC scoring:

The runner score points equal to their spot, so if you finished 15th then you get 15 points, these are added up to get the total score of the team (Only the top fie runners from each team score, but the other two can make other teams top five finish lower) and then the goal is to get the lowest overall score. here is an example 1 on 1 meet:

A

(10)
(12)

B

(13)
(14)

So team A gets 25 points, and team B gets 33 points, therefore team A wins.

Anyway, that's that, I'll be back sometime later.

GM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases