The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Windows 8 hasn't happened yet... right now MS is holding the "release build" preview.

The computer that is running Windows 8 is my old Windows XP Franken-Pc. I call it Franken-PC because its components were fried during a blackout and then were then replaced over the last two years as they went bad and failed.. Currently Franken-PC is running on 2 gigs of Ram and things seem alright (Windows 8 is Fast) however I'm certain that the moment I try to install and run CS5 on Franken-PC is the moment it will have a mini stroke, crash and reboot itself. The moment MS tries to force me to buy Windows 8 is the moment Franken PC is downgrading since it makes little sense to buy a new version of windows and put it on a computer which really should be dismantled, and rebuilt using new parts.

My laptop is currently running Windows 7 (I totaly skipped vista). If it wasn't for all the crap I have on it I would upgrade to windows 8 right away (I'm to lazy to backup/reinstall).

That said, I am planning on getting a Windows Tablet as soon as Asus builds a duel boot tablet that isn't as larger then my largest monitor.

-Posted via mobile device.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
All I can hope for is this will be better than AD&D's shot at comics...

Pathfinder to Dynamite

PathfinderComicsIssue1-AltCover.jpg

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
And just saw this and thought of you [MENTION=82765]GandalfMithrandir[/MENTION]

[sblock=Wizard with an AK]
multiclassing_2.jpg
[/sblock]

HM

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ah, the land of off-topic-a, where I can blithely proclaim I am off to my Lawyer's office for my disability claim. sure wish this process can be sped up. 12 to 15 months just doesn't work!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ah, the land of off-topic-a, where I can blithely proclaim I am off to my Lawyer's office for my disability claim. sure wish this process can be sped up. 12 to 15 months just doesn't work!

Good Luck.... remember your friends when your rolling in the dough. :D

HM

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Right, paying back to all I owe to for when i went into the hospital, reinventing life for myself, and continued repairs to my broken body-there won't be much left.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases