The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Insight

Adventurer
Before I sign off tonight I was wondering.

Is anyone playing in The Secret World?

Or knows someone who is. I would like to get an idea of what it is like, and I really wish it was playable offline.

HM

I was actually investigating this the past few days. I do not know anyone playing it, though. I wish I did. All I can really do is read reviews.

It seems like a decent option. I can't really say anything more than that without actually playing the game.

Insight

Adventurer
Turns out there is a free trial for The Secret World that ends today (Sunday, 8/19). Check out the official website for more info.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I want to complain about the weather, but I know that if I do, nothing will come of it because nothing can be done about it.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
huh, stepped out right after posting that. The weather is beautiful today, so I can't even complain about that.
*SIGH*

renau1g

First Post
Well, I can complain here, humidity is through the roof, I went to the Detroit Tigers game on Monday earlier this week, Temp: 83 F (beautiful right?) then the Feels Like: 102 F...... ugh...... It was awful.......and the rest of the week has been just as bad.

renau1g

First Post
And, on an unrelated note, I preordered the Avengers and after perusing some Amazon.com vs. .ca prices I have gotten myself all fired up, almost every movie is $10 cheaper on the US site (even though are money is at or near parity and has been for some time). I can order them from .com but after paying the shipping and duty charges, it comes out to the same price here.... damn I need to get a US friend I can ship stuff too....

renau1g

First Post
Yeah, a lot of their stuff can fit in a po box. Just more frustrated that it's such a disparity.

Cars are another one (even ones built here).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases