The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Peanuts have been know to carry viruses from being grown in the dirt. for viral spam, perhaps Tai peanut Spam, maybe?

renau1g

First Post
Hmmm, well I learned a weird fact the other day, speaking of Viruses (well bacteria), armadillo's carry a strain of leprosy that can pass to humans. Apparently, up to 20% of armadillos have it. They're so cute and adorable too....good thing only like 150 people in the whole US develop it in a year.

MMS: Error

Leif

Adventurer
Hmmm, well I learned a weird fact the other day, speaking of Viruses (well bacteria), armadillo's carry a strain of leprosy that can pass to humans. Apparently, up to 20% of armadillos have it. They're so cute and adorable too....good thing only like 150 people in the whole US develop it in a year.
In Arkansas, armadillos are most frequently seen lying in a crushed heap on the roadsides. Seems they invaded our state in the 80's or 90's from Texas. Based on how they are most often observed here (deceased on the highway) we have given them a suitable nickname:

POSSUM ON THE HALF-SHELL.

Last edited:

Dragonwriter

First Post
In Arkansas, armadilloes are most frequently seen lying in a crushed heap on the roadsides. Seems they invaded our state in the 80's or 90's from Texas. Based on how they are most often observed here (deceased on the highway) we have given them a suitable nickname:

POSSUM ON THE HALF-SHELL.

Reminds me of my Roadkill Cafe tag-lines...

"You kill it, we grill it."

"You grille it, then we do."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Off the topic-- And since EnWorld was down and I found myself surfing a bit...

I found this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvYXoyxLv64]World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Cinematic Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

I am so making as hidden valley like culture for the LPF based on this.

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases