First Post
I like Pathfinder (over 3.5)
I like 4th edition, but it feels less a RPG and more a strategy game, as PC
I like shadowrun (the latest edition)
I like Mutants and Masterminds.

And I love Dresden Files RPG.

Leif

Adventurer
I like 1E AD&D, 3.5 D&D, Pathfinder, 4E D&D, Traveller (GDW's original and also GURPS Traveller -- but GURPS Traveller is much, much better), 1E Shadowrun (never played any of the later editions), I have M&M but I've never played it. The only superhero game I've played was GURPS Supers, which was cool, but the game imploded soon after take-off, or maybe I just quit, I can't really remember.

Rhun

First Post
I entered gaming via TMNT and other strangeness then crossed into Superheroes Unlimited and spread out from there so I unfortunately can't separate him from Palladium. The most annoying memory i had of that system was one fight in a solo campaign I gmed where the player's character, a were gator, wasn't able to hit the badguy, the badguy wasn't able to damage the pc and the npcs were fighting a battle of attrition. I ended up fudging a roll so the fight could end via the pc biting the badguy's head off.

That fight convinced me something was wrong with the system and lead me to pick up Fuzion and begin house ruling the hell out of it.

My introduction to Siemieda was via Rifts. While the concept was cool, there were a lot of things wrong with that system.

Leif

Adventurer
Rifts is another one that I own but have never played. Looking through it, however, I could easily see that problems could arise. And, I had tried Palladium rpg years before I saw it, and that didn't exactly inspire confidence in Siembieda. We used Palladium products as sourcebooks for AD&D.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Rifts - ah what fond memories. :)

I GM'ed a group that had a...

Glitterboy

Rifts-glitterboy.jpg

A Robotech pilot

alpha_fighter.jpg

An operator to repair the plane above (because the GM had it fall to pieces when it passed through the rift - I am so evil sometimes) after the pilot collected all the pieces.

Operator.jpg

Spider-Man

game_spider_man_city_raid.jpg

Daffy Duck

114744.gif

And a dragon polymorphed and brainwashed into thinking he was an elf. He was key to most of the adventures as they tracked down his father who he believed to be just an evil dragon who destroyed his elven village.

reddragon.jpg

We didn't get the rules all that much we were heavy into the RPing.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Wait did I just hear on the news Lucas films has been sold and there is a plan for a Star Wars film in 2015?????

Yes :D

HM

Leif

Adventurer
Wait did I just hear on the news Lucas films has been sold and there is a plan for a Star Wars film in 2015?????

Yes :D

HM
Sold??? George would sell his company with an entire trilogy left to complete his original plan? He must have received one HE77 of an offer!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The World!! Muhahahahahahah....

Sorry was just over at my Mutants and Masterminds thread.

I like a lot of Disney action films, Pirates and National Treasures are both great when it comes to photography, setting, costumes, etc.

I think there should have been a clause that Disney couldn't use computer generated aliens and had to go back to old school puppets and costumes. :p

HM

Remove ads