The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Velmont

First Post
Disney owned Marvel and they did The Avengers... I hope they keep the quality for Star Wars... I don't want to see a new episodes 1 to 3, I would rather see something like 4 to 6.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Actually from what I read they are going to be doing 7, 8, and 9 - and hopefully using what Lucas has already written.

HM

Velmont

First Post
7, 8, 9 and more after that. I just hope they will be more in line with the 4 to 6 trilogy rather than the 1 to 3. Th latest was ordinary movie comare to the initial trilogy.

Rhun

First Post
I kinda wish they would use the story lines from Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2 for some new Star Wars movies. Those two games are the best Star Wars that has been released since the original trilogy, IMO.

Dragonwriter

First Post
I kinda wish they would use the story lines from Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2 for some new Star Wars movies. Those two games are the best Star Wars that has been released since the original trilogy, IMO.

So long as they change the ending for the KOTOR 2 portion. :p

For that matter, the whole matter with Malachor V was a screw-up in my eyes. Between it and the end to NWN2, Obsidian lost me as a happy customer.

Leif

Adventurer
7, 8, 9 and more after that. I just hope they will be more in line with the 4 to 6 trilogy rather than the 1 to 3. Th latest was ordinary movie comare to the initial trilogy.
If Disney is running things now, I wouldn't get my hopes up if I was you. Maybe they'll surprise me, I hope. :-S

Velmont

First Post
If Disney is running things now, I wouldn't get my hopes up if I was you. Maybe they'll surprise me, I hope. :-S

Disney own Marvel too, you know, since 2009. And they made The Avengers, which is one of the good super-hero movie done in the last decade.

Walking Dad

First Post
One of? I still like the animated DC once, the Batman Trilogy, Iron Man 1, ...
I didn't like Ang Lee's Hulk, Elektra, new Superman and Green Lantern.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases