The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Pssstt! If it wasn't for the Aztecs you guys wouldn't have turkeys to eat.

aztecs32.gif

image.jpg

Feast on that! :p

-Sent via a cybernetic device.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Was bored and surfing the web (before it's owned by the U.N.) and saw a snapshot of someone's RPG collection.

Thought that was a great idea - so here are some shots of where the magic happens (no Scott not that magic - yesshh :p )

Anyone else wish to share?? Please do, would love to see collections/messy desks lol

HM

Attachments

• HM's workspace.jpg
    HM's workspace.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 124
  • HM's desk.jpg
    HM's desk.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 119
  • HM's collection.jpg
    HM's collection.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 121

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Wanna know who would never approve of the web being owned by the UN? Gary Johnson and Ron paul. Too bad people didn't vote based and anything except biased media propaganda, spin, marketing phrases and fear of presidents doing stuff that the president doesn't have the power to do or stuff that could easily be overturned by future courts, house/congressional changes, or a civil war.

Leif

Adventurer
Wanna know who would never approve of the web being owned by the UN? Gary Johnson and Ron paul. Too bad people didn't vote based and anything except biased media propaganda, spin, marketing phrases and fear of presidents doing stuff that the president doesn't have the power to do or stuff that could easily be overturned by future courts, house/congressional changes, or a civil war.
The Civil War option is seeming to be more and more viable to me. Maybe we need to have a cleansing from within every 150 years or so....

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Lead on General Robert E. Leif - :D

I just think no one should own/control the internet.

Own or control how you get on, but not it itself.

HM

Leif

Adventurer
Lead on General Robert E. Leif - :D
HM
:D
Yowah out-stahndin fayeth in me is gratifyin', Suh. Most gratifyin'!

Ah shall endeavuh to perseveah and drive out the damned yankees and send theah lazy asses packin' off back to Chicago, owah somewheah equally frigid.

[No, I don't really talk that way, even though I am from Arkansas.]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
If we have a civil war I call dibs on being General Pickett... just so I can yell "Leroy Jenkins!" as I cause half of my raiding party to die spectacularly.

Yeah I'm in California but even if there was an earthquake, the mess would be preexisting.

Remove ads