The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
you are civil compared to them. they are very liberal compared to you. there are some real jack a$$e$ there that just want to do nuthin but pi$$ in your cheerios.

Believe me, I know something about someone which would cause CM to explode* if it ever got out. Then again its easily found information which I'm surprised the trolls over there haven't discovered it. However, I'm not so much of a target of the Wheaton rule that I would say i n public.

*Seriously imagine all the trollish threads CM has and times that by 1 billion.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Hmm.. have you ever bought a pdf months ago or at least swore you bought it but were unable to find any evidence that you even purchased it? That's the situation I have with one pdf I swore I bought from RPGNow.. It's not listed on my account and it's not in my files and I doubt I created a second account and purchased it using that one... so I'm at a loss with what exactly happened.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hmm.. have you ever bought a pdf months ago or at least swore you bought it but were unable to find any evidence that you even purchased it? That's the situation I have with one pdf I swore I bought from RPGNow.. It's not listed on my account and it's not in my files and I doubt I created a second account and purchased it using that one... so I'm at a loss with what exactly happened.

your evil twin who is telepathically connected to you actually did it.

Remove ads