The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Leif

Adventurer
Leif said:
Of course you DO realize, don't you DeWar, that in India and Sumatra, when the natives realize that they are working on coffee for export to the US, they shovel in generous helpings of yak turds as "spice" for the coffee.
that is so wrong to insult my coffee that way. May the coffee police arrest you and send you to a prison for extreme rendition for 're-education'
It wasn't intended to be an insult. Just a warning.... ;)

Leif

Adventurer
And what was written in that photoshop I did was Juan Valdez's opinion on non-Colombian coffee*. :p
* For laughs you should call him and ask his opinion on Starbux.
Still very funny, Relique! I wonder if ol' Juan washed his hands before he went back to hand-selecting his coffee beans?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
He claims its to help grow hair on your chest.

Personally the best cup of coffee I ever had was when I was in highschool while on a pilgrimage in Rome. It was strong, bitter, but darn it it was good. We had some coffee in bonsia during the same trip... but I don't remember how that one tasted, I only remember that cup in Rome.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A friend from Armenia would make turkish coffee when there was company over. it was great. But I remember the Jamaca Blue Moutain was the best I ever had.

renau1g

First Post
Turkish Coffee is great, my wife is Lebanese and her mom makes it for company also. I didn't know the first time I had it about the grinds at the bottom of the pot and took a big swig, nearly choking as I had a mouthful of coffee grinds.... they all laughed...

Remove ads