The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
sorry, poor choice of words. i was distracted by a bowl of sweadish meatballs seasoned wityh fresh ground pepper, garlic and ground rosemary.

*BURRRP* sorry, excuse me.

renau1g

First Post
So I suffered a catastrophic blow to my PbP'ing (although not as bad as HM's) as my hard crashed at work losing all my campaign files for my adventures which don't get backed up as a matter of corporate policy...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Yikes renau1g that bites. Hope everything works out for you. I just worry that all my books will survive the de-bugging process. I read library procedure is to put them in an oven at 130 degrees for 3 hours.

OK one last post coming up than I turn into a pumpkin.

HM

renau1g

First Post
Good idea, I had assumed they were backed up where I saved them, but my IT buddy explained that only certain file extensions are backed up (so they exclude jpgs, mp3's etc)... hey Morrus changed all the XP titles...

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I'm a giant two headed troll... :D

On a side note, GR is now starting to post preview are for M&M 3e. Which means the PDf should be released at the end of this month or early next month. HOPEFULLY it will be out around Christmas time.

Edit: It looks like the PDF might be available before Christmas since the M&M line developer has stated that he preorders will start in two weeks (if nothing goes catastrophically wrong) since GR tends to open up the pre-orders right after they release the PDF.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases