The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
You wish to talk about drivel?? I see Scott just hit 7k posts and you are at 14k I bet there is enough drivel in there to fill a couple threads with 1,000 posts from just the two of you. LOL :p (congrats to you both btw)

Question How long did it take us to go from 1-1000 posts in The Fray V1? I know this one won't be as fast with the holidays coming up but just wondering so as to fill space.

HM

_

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
He means Community Supporter, which you are not, but since I have two I will give you the title of...

"Honorary Supporter through HolyMan" :p

HM

_

Leif

Adventurer
You wish to talk about drivel?? I see Scott just hit 7k posts and you are at 14k I bet there is enough drivel in there to fill a couple threads with 1,000 posts from just the two of you. LOL :p
I'll have you to know that ALL of my 14k posts have been totally appropriate and wise. :p (Yeah, RIGHT!)

Dragonwriter

First Post
I'll have you to know that ALL of my 14k posts have been totally appropriate and wise. :p (Yeah, RIGHT!)

Not counting the X* nonsense posts you made in the original Fray thread?

*X, in this case, indicates the number of posts equal to Leif's current post count, minus 1. While numerical laws may normally dictate so many posts could not have existed in the original thread, this peculiarity circumvents such restrictions. And those restrictions have been violated. By god, have they been violated... :eek:
... by Leif!
:eek:

Leif

Adventurer
Not counting the X* nonsense posts you made in the original Fray thread?
:eek: I have no idea to what you're referring!! That's my story and I'm sticking to it, for at least the next 4-5 minutes. :p

About subscriptions, what are you (PbP gamers, maybe of 4e) think of the new online only character builder from Hasbro (I will no longer call them WotC)?
I don't know anything about it yet, as your post was the first I've heard of it. I'm pretty skeptical, though. Heck, I'm skeptical of almost everything that comes out of Hasbro anymore.....

Insight

Adventurer
About subscriptions, what are you (PbP gamers, maybe of 4e) think of the new online only character builder from Hasbro (I will no longer call them WotC)?

It seems like a better idea, especially now that it includes non-Windows users. I like the portability aspect. Can't comment any further since it's not released yet.

Walking Dad

First Post
The builder was the one thing that let me managed building characters. I'm doing it usually when I'm offline, and it is the only possibility to keep up with all the errata while being offline. Their was much (nerd) rage already on the wizard board about people canceling their subscriptions, so their is hope the will maybe consider their politics.

This is really annoying for me. First the many card draw mechanics in Gamma World. Now this. Card draw is bad for PbP games and most online games use all the errata.

Has anyone a good idea how to play card draw roleplaying games as PbP?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases