The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

renau1g

First Post
Well...Walkind Dead is done for this year...I'm so bummed. TV sucks lately. Beyond hockey and Daily Show (Jon Stewart) I have precious little I'm interested in watching.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
If Avatar was an RPG... and I was playing it, it would have ended so much differently.

[sblock=May spoil avatar]
If playing the Navi / Navi sympathizers:
Covert Na'vi strike on human based utilizing Human deflector pilot girl and then set off a small Tactical nuke in human base to destroy main generator and air filteration plant.
Human deflector pilot girl would have suicide bombed the air fortress instead of running then getting attacked.
The BBEG fight would have ended with the human mech pilot guy getting his neck snapped.
After the human marines/colonialists were left into their shuttle I'd blow it up in the name of the Tree God Hivemind.

If playing the human space Marines:
Na'vi don't want to give us their land? Orbital Laser Strike on tree during middle of night.
Na'vi fled to remote secured valley? Orbital Laser Strike on sacred valley.
Na'vi organizing in the far plains? Orbital Laser Strike on Plains people.
Humans defeated and led out of their base at knife point?
[sblock=What I my character would suggest as we are flying away..]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q]YouTube - Nuke the entire site fom orbit[/ame]
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Well...Walkind Dead is done for this year...I'm so bummed. TV sucks lately. Beyond hockey and Daily Show (Jon Stewart) I have precious little I'm interested in watching.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I watch:

Psych, Chuck, Warehouse 13, Eureka and Supernatural, which comes chock full of adventure and monster ideas, I don't think its on hulu, though, but it's on fridays at 9 on the cw.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases