The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
And you are a flail snail don't you know...

dndflailsnail.jpg

And DW is a carbuncle...

fiend-carbuncle.jpg

So who is better off I wonder??

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
by the way, DW, you are 4 levels below velmont, just to let you know.

'Twas 3 levels difference when I posted. It would seem those who follow such commands served to further the gap. :p

In other news, I'm thinking about starting up another PbP. Short-term (FWIW in PbP) in 3.5 Eberron... I've had an idea for a mystery-style game set in the prison island of Dreadhold and new possibilities recently jumped out of my books, exciting my imagination. I want to inflict them on some hapless unsuspecting people. :D

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Velmont probably new he was close to a lvl up. ;)

Good luck with the pbp game, I have never played in Eberron so I can't help you there. My AP I'm writing, I am thinking of leaving as an open system.

I will give the guidelines but allow it to be used with any game system you wish. Best all around I think.

So far set in the desert and 12 modules going from lvl 1 to lvl 20 (last module PC's start at 20th lvl - no one ever lets them play that lvl they just let them get to it and say ok all done. LOL)

HM

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Don't do Ebberon. Sorry. Holy Man, do you?

by the way, carbunkle is only a rare creature, where flail snail is very rare.

ninja-ed by a minute

Dragonwriter

First Post
Good luck with the pbp game, I have never played in Eberron so I can't help you there. My AP I'm writing, I am thinking of leaving as an open system.

I will give the guidelines but allow it to be used with any game system you wish. Best all around I think.

So far set in the desert and 12 modules going from lvl 1 to lvl 20 (last module PC's start at 20th lvl - no one ever lets them play that lvl they just let them get to it and say ok all done. LOL)

HM

If you'll be looking for playtesters and feedback, I'll toss my name into the ring.
EDIT: If you elect to use 3.5 or PF.

Don't do Ebberon.

I'll use whatever setting I wish. I like to get use out of things I bought. :p Besides, no one will strong-arm you into playing.

But what's your apparent problem with Eberron?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Very Rare in D&D just not very rare here at The Fray. ;)

And - hiya! go ninja go! :p

Also if anyone hasn't seen [MENTION=41485]InVinoVeritas[/MENTION] 's post for an upcoming combat at the LPF you might wish to visit here.

Setting the scene...

Already suspicious of what is going on the group follows a famed opera singer to an old church. Inside the discover it has been abandoned for some time. Suddenly orcs descend from a nearby staircase as a haunting melody fills the room.

It really got me ready for some good ol'combat.

HM

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Dragon writer, What I meant was, I don't do Ebberon. Why? Because I am trying to limit myself on campain information. Too much will overload my aged mind!

I corrected my original post to include the "I" that is me.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Wait you is "I" :erm:

But I thought "I" was me? :confused:

So if I'm not "I" who is me? And if I am "I" then who is you? :-S

@DW I'm thinking of a playtest and if I do it will be PF as I (see knew it was me) am having edition overload, and getting 3.0/3.5/PF all mixed up. :blush:

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases