The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
oh good...

EDITION WARS!!

Your right I probably would since it was designed to be generally played by 12-15 year olds. :p

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
Setting or rules? I would do the setting, but not plain 3.5.
I'm really only capable/comfortable with running 3.5. I'd allow non-Core (including Magic of Incarnum and Tome of Magic, for sure), but 3.5 rules. And of course the Eberron setting.

Dragon writer, What I meant was, I don't do Ebberon. Why?

Okay, the way you have posted made it sound like a command. And I think you already got the impression that I don't respond well to such things, what with my immediate questioning of Velmont's declaration. :p

If you just played 4e you'd be fine :p

Yep, fine to indulge my pyromania in burning the rulebooks of the infernal mongrel of a game that is 4E.
BURN!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

oh good...

EDITION WARS!!

Yes, arise, warriors of PF and 3.X and bring great and terrible death to the forces of 4E!

Preferably in the form of horribly over-powered spells!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
path-find-er! path-find-er! path-find-er! path-find-er! path-find-er! path-find-er! path-find-er! path-find-er!
path-find-er! path-find-er! path-find-er! path-find-er! path-find-er! path-find-er! path-find-er! path-find-er!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
this needed to be shared:

failed-mario_o_GIFSoupcom1.gif

renau1g

First Post
Yep, fine to indulge my pyromania in burning the rulebooks of the infernal mongrel of a game that is 4E.
BURN!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

That's fine, because we're going digital baby! Don't need any of your archaic dusty books, I got all the rules with me at all times with the compendium!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMr-PRAtu1c]YouTube - orgy fiction dreams in digital[/ame]

Remove ads