The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Walking Dad

First Post
Yeah, I saw that this morning :D

Did you notice this part of te Green Ronin's Presidential adress?
Yes, I saw it. The Quickstart generator also sounds promising, but I hope it still contains the optional rules stuff I loved in the other editions 'Mastermind' books.

Oh and True20 is hibernating and the focus for FreePort is going to be on making Pathfinder supplements.
Yes, True20 is more like a tool box, and they have published all the tools...

Their support for Pathfinder is another interesting signal for D&D 4e (these systems received the latest Freeport setting companions).

Leif

Adventurer
Speaking of Freeport Companions, Scotley, I got ours in some time ago, if I didn't already tell you. Sorry if I did.

Oh, and Gandalfmithrandir, if I said something about playing in your game, and I think that I did, I should probably save you a significant amount of trouble and just withdraw pre-emptively, because it's really all that I can do to sorta keep up with all of my current games. That really BITES, because I really wanted to play in your game. :(

Insight

Adventurer
I would love to try an evil game, but I think it was the game system that put me off the current offering.

Speaking of evil, I just got my copy of 6th ed Call of Cthulhu and was wondering if CoC might make an interesting idea for a PbP.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
This is an invite for @Aldern Foxglove to join us here at The Fray. :)

He is around enough that he deserves some goof off time along with the rest of us. :p

EDIT: top of the 38th

HM

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Odd I'm about 3,300 from 10,000 ;)

Also saw an ad for this and thought of renau1g playing the original:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waUt_4ZiWaU]YouTube - Dead Space: Aftermath - Official Trailer (HD)[/ame]

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases