The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

renau1g

First Post
Again? Spoiled kids with your rock n roll musik and interwebs...back in my day we had to walk up hill both ways and the internet was dial up and you tied up the phone line to use it and AOL was the big guys on the block....wow, even though I'm 27 I feel old ;)

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
yes gain, and I went for a walk to the woods again, like I had the video of before, I didn't go up and around, because getting there sucked, with knee deep snow, and you have to walk with your toes setting down first or you sink to waist deep snow, and I can see why school was closed, the side streets and intersections are awful.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
yes gain, and I went for a walk to the woods again, like I had the video of before, I didn't go up and around, because getting there sucked, with knee deep snow, and you have to walk with your toes setting down first or you sink to waist deep snow, and I can see why school was closed, the side streets and intersections are awful.

Oh, and my internet at home is dailup, which is the main reason I post here, at grandmas house and not at home, because the dialup is very unreliable and uber slow.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
well streets aare cleared, but the apt. parkinglow was untouched. I hae a job intervies today and had to get out. I am sure glad I hae 4 wheel drive. the snow is knee deep plus in the drive way.

The records say we got 17.5 inches or about 45 cm.

Leif

Adventurer
Again? Spoiled kids with your rock n roll musik and interwebs...back in my day we had to walk up hill both ways and the internet was dial up and you tied up the phone line to use it and AOL was the big guys on the block....wow, even though I'm 27 I feel old ;)
Trust me, it gets worse. Much, much, much worse!

Why, you're just a young pup of a lad! I would say the same of Gandalf Mithrandir, but he's barely out of diapers, even, and I doubt if he's learned to talk enough to understand. :D

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey! I was around before the internet. :erm:

And Leif has been around way, way, way, (is it three or four ways? I can never remember) before me. :p

HM

Remove ads