The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
for those who need to know:

Hey all, I've got an F in math right now (yes that is very abnormal) because of the one test I have in the test section (worth 75% of my grade) being an F so until my grade is a C- or better I will be unable to post. I can get about half the points back by going over it with my teacher so it might be back up as soon as tomorrow, but I won't be able to tell, it could be a month for all I know.

My GMs: please feel free to NPC me for this time, figure I'll attack if possible, and at range is preferable unless it isn't working well, then go melee

Players in my games:

Evil game: you can make it out of the city successfully, figure out where to go and post it IC, then hang tight for a bit

Serpents Skull, Hang tight for a bit I'll be back and post as soon as I can.

now to get people here to see this...

[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] if you could spread this to my other games for those that don't see this that would be great
[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION]

I actually think that hits all of my games, Sunken Temple, Evil and Serpents Skull, at least the active ones, anyway

Good luck everyone! I'll be back soon, hopefully, well, surely, whether it be a day or a week or two, I will be back.
GM

Last edited:

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I won a nerf zombie war last night against a bunch of college students, on the campus of my local college, my favorite part was when I jumped out of a fourth floor window into an 18 foot tall snowbank, it was epic. And my gun wasn't even a full auto either, it was pump action, with the option to hold down the trigger and pump the handle back and forth so as soon as a round entered the chamber it would fire.

my statistics:

kills: 309
Darts fired: 4,700 and some
Weapon: Alpha Trooper CS 18 + Stock extention from Raider CS 35 and tactical light from Recon CS 6 (not used much) and a 32 mm scope modded to be fitted onto my nerf gun. Alpha Trooper was modded with improved springs and air restrictors were removed, along with a tighter barrel for a range of just over 200 feet firing at a 180 degree angle.

My favorite part of that battle was the scope, I had just gotten it friday and attached a tactical rail connector with super glue on the bottom.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Well, I must give credit to my friend Doyle as well, he did a good job protecting me for most of the game, but when we got holed up in one of the science labs he didn't make it (that's when I jumped out the window) but before then he had been covering me with a machine gun while I sniped people. Twas truly awesome.

Oh, and I must tell the story of another group of people, they had a machine gun that they had modded, they hooked it up to a car battery and an air compressor so it shot really, really fast and really far (as in about a football field as the maximum ranger, effective range of about 200 feet for a single shot) but then they got overrun from behind with a horde of 50 zombies, that I was working on thinning out before I got chased off.

the standard belt for that weapon is 25 rounds, but they had connected 10 belts together for a 250 round belt, and they had two of them, with one person shooting, one person helping the ammo along and reloading when necessary and two people refilling the empty belt, I actually thought they could make it with the forth they had but they just got overrun. My strategy was to be very mobile, which worked, so I could outrun the zombies, and do stuff like have them chase me up the stairs so I just camp at the top and shoot them as they come up, and are too tired to dodge.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases