The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok all caught up with the 33 threads I had to look in on this morning.

I have chores and need lunch - Thinking sub (ham, turkey, provolone, little mustard) - and then will be back to update Age of Worm threads and work on the LPF stuff.

Anyone need anything while I'm out? :p

HM

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
BTW, were all the 'players' in the CoD commercial really 'mature'. I'm not sure with the girl with the glasses.

It could have been worse... Jimmy Kimmel could have "killed" that girl then repeatedly sat on [one of her body parts] like my 14 year old brother sometimes does to people in that game when they annoy him.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
my morning before coffee

ugh. caffeine deprivation headache. makes my mood dark

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Camera must not have wanted to break a lens so it waited till the lighting was bad and then snapped the shot. :p

HM

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Nope, that is really what i am like be fore coffee. You should see me in a bad mood. Very not good.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Leif said:
Wow, pretty intense stuff on that wiki. I hope it's not as hard as it first seems. :-S
And, hey, HM, how are classes looking for the group? Any glaring deficiencies so far?

Thought I'd drag the ideal chit chat over to the ideal area.

It shouldn't be hard I mean if Scott can do it. :p:p:p:p:p:p

But let's see I had to ask what are you talking about how are classes looking for the group?? Which group I have quite a few in the works. :D

DMing: 11 games (with 3 more in the works)
Playing: 12 games

Just need to know what you are speaking of is all.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
@GlassEye just wanted to say great Acrobatics roll for Fury - can't give you anymore XP just yet.

Maybe not the same as walking on the back of sheep but the character is proving to be daring and the dice gods seem to like it. :D

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases