The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I FINALLY GOT MY GF TO PLAY D&D WITH ME!!!!!
yay.gif

cost me 6 months and a migraine, in addition to staying up most of that night playing but it was definitely worth it, and she seemed to enjoy it, but it might have been the caffeine and the aftereffects of the dance we had just gotten back from

in any case I'm very happy :D

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Stupid Teachers seem to coordinate assignments, so for all you teachers out there I implore you not to. I have: 5 pages for Film Studies, 10 Pages for English, 15 pages for AP US, and a Physics Electricity Lab to conduct and write a 5 page report on, in addition to needing to find spanish news articles to present for that class.

Stocked up on Mountain Dew and I am looking forward to a couple of 48 hour days (all nighter, regular day, all nighter, regular day) so if my posting is loopy during that time please excuse me.

Gandalf "Loaded up with Homework" Mithrandir

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
You could have signed out...

Gandalf - about to be grounded again because I'm playing D&D - Mithrandir

H - to the - M

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
No, won't get grounded again, I have a lot of time, really, about 36 hours of productiveness every two days, minus 14 hours of class time ish leaves me 22 hours to work on stuff over a total of 2 days, with two of these being open to me, so 44 hours of work getting done is probably enough time, especially as I find I can focus more when sleep deprived, so that will be good.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I find gaming with dm's that have had good sleep much more enjoyable, then those who are stressed out ove real life. Please feel free to take a bit of time off to get your assingments done and then well rested.

You will enjoy it too.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
meh, I'm not really stressed, so much as heavily loaded up so I have to deprive myself of sleep, given how much I got done recently I might be able to get my usual 4 hours of sleep in, which would be good!

Remove ads