The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
*shrug* not realloy more games, just the games have been getting more and more active, i guess.

It is snowing and I juwt heard thunder. Wht the heck? I am in Missouri!
We never get thunder with Snow!! That's moutain talk!

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I have a few good things to share, none of them are truly relevant:

1: (not so good, but it is true): I am short on time at the moment so I will try to be brief, players in my games be patient I will try to post tomorrow.

2: I turned 17 sometime last week

3: for my birthday I got a nerf gun that has amazing stuff. I originally got it for the stock that it has, because it has a very good stock (it's a clear version of one I already had) and the original version of it had a 35 round drum that had bad springs in it so it would fail to load or jam about once every 5 rounds, and another problem that it had was that when I put it in my favorite gun (The Alpha Trooper) the drum would fall out whenever I pulled the bolt back, but this version of the drum has a better spring AND it stays in the gun when I pull the bolt back, so its awesome!

GM

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
You're 17?! I thought you were at least in your early 2Os. Damn... I'm amazed there are actual teens who play dnd. Everytime I go to the lgs I never see anyone there under 2O.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
happy happy birthday i sing this song to you, happy happy birthday from all of us to you HEY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
HolyMan is checking the color of his username....

EDIT: Silver (guess they don't have double silver for double supporters)

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases