The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Walking Dad

First Post
I know of three other than myself

If any of you are poachers who shoot at anything that moves: @#$% YOU!

I got shot by one yesterday, it's not really that bad, considering he was using an AR 15 he could have done a lot worse, it grazed my back as I hit the ground, so it's not fun, I have a large bandage wrapped around me now, and will probably have a scar there, and I can't run for a bit is the worst part, aside from the sock of being shot at.[/rant]

now back to your regularly scheduled programing.

Long live the NRA????

renau1g

First Post
Yeah it looks pretty cool. Good for Morrus and co.

As an aside I've already completed my own (and wife's) taxes. Nice to be done far before the deadline (April 30 here) and even nicer to get a refund back. I just bought a new TV with the money. I'm amazed how much tv prices have fallen. It was $600 for a 40' LED full HD tv. I got a PS3 for Christmas and it's amazing now with full HD. I just wish I could order from Amazon.com your BluRay prices are like 1/3 less than ours (and our dollar is worth more now :confused:)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
0d0063e18706f5d2edd8406bd01cde44.jpg

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Congrats to [MENTION=29098]Rhun[/MENTION] for hitting 18,000 posts.

I would have XP'ed you that but can't again so soon. :(

HM

Rhun

First Post
As an aside I've already completed my own (and wife's) taxes. Nice to be done far before the deadline (April 30 here) and even nicer to get a refund back. I just bought a new TV with the money. I'm amazed how much tv prices have fallen. It was $600 for a 40' LED full HD tv. I got a PS3 for Christmas and it's amazing now with full HD. I just wish I could order from Amazon.com your BluRay prices are like 1/3 less than ours (and our dollar is worth more now :confused:)

When I upgrade from my old, beat-up 60" rear-projection TV to my 47" 1080p LCD screen, I couldn't believe the difference. It was truly amazing. Unfortunately, my 360 started flashing red ring of death at me yesterday when I went to turn it on (again). I think I'm done fixing it, and am going to buy a new one.

renau1g

First Post
On another unrelated note, I somewhat feel I've failed as a father...or I'm totally awesome...I'm unsure which. My soon-to-be 3 year old sons favorite movies are Lord of the Rings and Jaws (aka the shark movie). "Uh-oh, the shark bite the lady! Oh no, the shark bite the lady! Go to sleep bad shark"

They also refer to any tall structures with a blinking red light on top of them as "The eye! Oh no daddy, watch out, the bad eye! Hurry Frodo, put the ring in the fire"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases