The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
on another unrelated note, i somewhat feel i've failed as a father...or i'm totally awesome...i'm unsure which. My soon-to-be 3 year old sons favorite movies are lord of the rings and jaws (aka the shark movie). "uh-oh, the shark bite the lady! Oh no, the shark bite the lady! Go to sleep bad shark"

they also refer to any tall structures with a blinking red light on top of them as "the eye! Oh no daddy, watch out, the bad eye! Hurry frodo, put the ring in the fire"

yes!!!!

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
0d0063e18706f5d2edd8406bd01cde44.jpg

You know... that explains Night in the Museum.

On another unrelated note, I somewhat feel I've failed as a father...or I'm totally awesome...I'm unsure which. My soon-to-be 3 year old sons favorite movies are Lord of the Rings and Jaws (aka the shark movie). "Uh-oh, the shark bite the lady! Oh no, the shark bite the lady! Go to sleep bad shark"

They also refer to any tall structures with a blinking red light on top of them as "The eye! Oh no daddy, watch out, the bad eye! Hurry Frodo, put the ring in the fire"

No, failing as a father would be your soon-to-be 3 year old sons favorite movie characters being Jar-Jar Binks and the E-woks.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases