The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
HF is a hop skip and a jump from H-Town and Dam #4 (pictured) is a hot spot for all kinds of water fun.

0.jpg

HM

_

Walking Dad

First Post
Green Ronin is evil... they now going through artwork for MM3 and they haven't leaked any images.

This of course means they are going to do layout sometime very soon.

Have you seen Art for Heroes & Villains, Vol. I -- Call for assistance!?

They are searching for already published comic art and give a nice list were they needed inspiration. So all characters listed are confirmed for volume 1 and they will use most likely some of the art posted in the thread.

----

Has anyone read the new Ampersand of this months dragon (in the free section, no DDI required)? All who said that essentials isn't a revised edition, what are you saying now? Just look at the 'weaponmaster'.

Also there is a new essentials update ( the pdf is called 'Nov2010Update')

Tieflings have become a Cha + Int or Con race :(
Still no Con & Int race with racial feats and they seem to want them more fitting the essential Hexblade than the 'old' infernal warlock.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Trailer #2

Can not wait...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrIiYSdEe4E]YouTube - Sucker Punch - Official Trailer 2 [HD][/ame]

HM

_

Dragonwriter

First Post
Oh, yeah, that definitely looks fun.

Zach Snyder is freaking crazy, but in an awesome way. And he sure has a flair for style and the dramatic, cinematic shots/scenes. Come to think of it, I still need to see 300 and Sin City...

jackslate45

First Post
Have you seen Art for Heroes & Villains, Vol. I -- Call for assistance!?

They are searching for already published comic art and give a nice list were they needed inspiration. So all characters listed are confirmed for volume 1 and they will use most likely some of the art posted in the thread.

----

Has anyone read the new Ampersand of this months dragon (in the free section, no DDI required)? All who said that essentials isn't a revised edition, what are you saying now? Just look at the 'weaponmaster'.

Also there is a new essentials update ( the pdf is called 'Nov2010Update')

Tieflings have become a Cha + Int or Con race :(
Still no Con & Int race with racial feats and they seem to want them more fitting the essential Hexblade than the 'old' infernal warlock.

Boo to that. Tieflings should be int+ Cont or Int+Cha. Otherwise my Hybrid Warlock/Swordmage goes bust...

Walking Dad

First Post
Boo to that. Tieflings should be int+ Cont or Int+Cha. Otherwise my Hybrid Warlock/Swordmage goes bust...

The Pyromancy Mage is Int/Con, too.

And the new Eladrin ability option that made them perfect for Feylocks don't fit Fey Hexblades. But Drow have the perfect stats for this. Maybe the Darkpact Hexblade will be perfect for Eladrin... :confused:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
WHAT?! I am gone for a full week and there is not even a full page of slacking?!?!? Get to it guys! I Don't Know how long it will be before i get back on line!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases