Adventure: Protection (Mal Malenkirk)

Dekana

Explorer
With Mercurial's help, Lenard rises to his feet.

"My thanks to you, Changeling. I see my calculations were correct regarding our timely victory." He clutches his forehead, clearly still in pain. "Although, I might have overdone it again. In the future, I must not allow myself to be drawn into melee combat."

In the aftermath of the battle, Lenard plunders an enchanted blue robe from the pack of an unconscious swordsman. It must have been stolen from an honest mage, no doubt. He then walks back into the tavern, still rubbing at his head as he attempts to mitigate a tremendous migraine.

OOC: Thank you for running the game, Mal! It was fun; short and sweet.
I'm amazed that you could keep track of all the combatants.

FourMonos

First Post
Artemis greets each combatant and hero of the day as they come back into the Hanged Man. Big smiles and claps on the back aplenty. Just as he is about to walk inside, his eyes are caught by a glint of metal hanging from the Hanged Man's newest external decoration.

He turns for a moment, then hesitates and walks back. Hanging from the hobgoblin's belt is a metal rod that consists of two entwined serpents. The heads of the serpents are large and heavy, heavy enough to be used as a mace. Almost as if he couldn't help himself, Artemis takes the heavy metal rod with him as he walks into the Hanged Man.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
THE WAR-BORN HERO OF A THOUSAND FABLES AND LEGENDS BURSTS ONTO THE BATTLEFIELD, ARRIVING JUST IN TIME TO TURN THE TIDE AND...

The warforged actually takes a moment to look around and sees the battle over and everyone going their separate ways.

THE ENEMY FLEES AGAIN, JUST A WORD OF SIR EXSIXTEN'S COMING AND THE FIELD OF BATTLE IS FILLED WITH THE LITTER OF DROPPED WEAPONS AND THE TRAILING CRIES OF TERROR OF SIR EXSIXTEN'S FOES.

SIR EXSIXTEN NEEDS TO ADJUST HIS BATTLE-ACUITY PHASE-TIMER SPROCKET SHAFTS. HOW MANY PEOPLE MUST SUFFER THE ANGUISH OF NOT SEEING OUR HERO IN ACTION!

The warforged continues talking to himself as he enters the Hanged Man.

Fyrm

First Post
OOC: I just noticed. Warmage's Uniform can be cloth or leather. I'm assuming leather, but if you entended differently, just say so.

CaBaNa

First Post
Gil watches from his distance as the wounded are quickly given first aid, and dragged into the Hanged Man for further attention. He surveys the field, policing the area for dangerous artifacts, Children find these things and BOOM, there goes an arm... I'll turn them into the local IAC, for research.

With two armfuls of magical trinkets, taken from the unconscious, Gil makes his way back into the Hanged Man.

OOC: Thanks again Mal, excellent adventure, had a blast!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases