Adventure: Protection (Mal Malenkirk)

CaBaNa

First Post
I'd like to further examine your speech patterns later, remarkable how well you speak lipped language. Gil continues speaking to Sound of Stone from around the corner, Thanks for the tip, hope the tenants have insurance...

kristoaster

First Post
Dante limps away from the giant hobgoblin, cursing him as he goes, holding his side where he had taken the beating.

OOC:
Minor - Aegis of Shielding vs Sinruth - marked; -2 to attacks, -6 to damage
Move - to O25
Standard - Total defence

Mal - Is it too late to remind you that Sinruth's attack incurred Frost Backlash? I'll roll it now, let me know if that's not right.

attack vs Reflex (1d20+7, 3d10+4=[9, 7], [1, 5, 5, 4]) - hit!

Fyrm

First Post
Mercurial moves closer to Artemis to clean his wounds. Can't die yet. things are just starting to get really fun. As he sais this, he turns into a Half-elf.
OOC: Actions:
Move:walk to L25
Standard: first aid to allow artemis to use his second wing
Minor: Changeling Disquise

[sblock=mini-stats]
Mercurial- Changeling Artificer
Status: Bloodied Initiative:+0 Passive Perception:17Passive Insight:12
AC:17 Fort:12 Ref:15 Will:14 HP:12/24 Bloodied:12 Surge Value:6 Surges:6/7 Speed:6 Action Points:0
Powers Used: Second Wind,Healing Infusion, Healing Infusion, Obedient Servant
Powers Unused: Changeling Trick, Shielding Cube
[/sblock]

OOC: Woops. Just realised I forgot to make the roll. :p sorry, I'll do it now.

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
Almost succumbing to his wounds, Artemis nearly lashes out before recognizing Mercurial, no easy task, as the changling tends to the savage gashes from the wyrmling.

"It has been an honor to fight with you Mercurial. My thanks, friend."

Then he notices Sound of Stone rush out from behind the building and place a savage kick to the guardsman, followed by a brave but wide swing by the half orc Owen. "It seems another friend needs our help."

Artemis rushes forward, past Lenard and behind Owen until he stands opposite Sound of Stone, grinning from ear to ear, his foe feeling an ancient sense of doom.

"Friend Stone, can I be of assistance here?" His blade rings true given the distracted swordsman.

[sblock=actions] Free: Thanks Mercurial
Movement: Move to P24.
Minor: Warlock's Curse Swordsman.
Standard: Eldritch Strike with CA: 1d20+7+2, 1d8+4+1d6 → ([10, 7, 2], [5, 4, 1]) Roll Lookup . Hit AC 19 for 10 damage. That should kill him. Darkspiral Aura recharges to 1 (one). [/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats]Atremis Harks- Male Human Hybrid: Warlord/Warlock 1
Darkspiral Aura: 1
Initiative: +0, Passive perception: 9, Passive Insight: 9
AC: 16, For: 16, Ref: 17, Will: 16 HP: 9/24, Bloodied: 12, Surge value: 6, Surges/day: 6/7
Speed: 6 squares, Languages: Common, Primordial
AP: 1 Powers: Eldritch Strike, Spiteful Glamor, Furious Smash, Darkspiral Aura, Battlefront Shift, Hammer and Anvil, Inspiring Word, Second Wind, Lead by Example, Sustaining Cloak

[sblock=Darkspiral Aura] Anyone who targets Artemis will trigger Darkspiral aura, taking 1d6 damage immediate interrupt damage [/sblock]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

rb780nm

First Post
"Thank-you for your help, friend Atremis. I am glad you are not dead - there is still more prey to take," Sound of Stone indicates the Hobgoblin with his spear, and the three archers with his free hands.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
GM: Gilgamesh is up. I'll run him when I come back from the movies if he hasn't acted.

[sblock=Aedan]There is really is no way to reach U22 (which is the first place you have cover from the archer and thus can hide) whitout getting an Opportunity attack. There is just no way to avoid moving onto an adjacent square to the archer with just 6 square to move.

The good news is that he has no melee weapon drawn so his OA is an impressive +2 1d4+1.

OA vs Aedan (1d20+2=6, 1d4+1=2) miss
[/sblock]

[sblock=S&S]
Big Boss: 118/185 marked (Dante)
Swordman Q25: 9/40 cursed (Art)
Archer H19: 14/32 cursed (Art.)
Archer H20: 9/32
Archer South: 6/32

Aedan: 5/27 AP spent
Artemis Hark: 9/24 -1H
Dante: 9/27 +2 def SW&AP used
Gilgamesh: 22/26 -1H +2 defenses TENT, SW spent
Halcyon: 4 /29 AP&SW spent
Lenard: 13/28 Ap spent
Mercurial: 12/24 -2H, AP&SW spent
Mikara: 3/39, AP spent, Hidden
Owen: 7/28 AP&SW spent, +2 def
Queen: 20/30 WS
Sound of Stone: 5/24 AP&SW spent

Gang Leader (Sinruth, Hobgoblin)
Perception 13
HP 185; Bloodied 92
AC 22 (24 with phalanx soldier); Fortitude 16, Reflex 16, Will 12
OA: Chain Trip (standard; requires spiked chain, at-will) Weapon
reach 2; +6 vs Reflex; 1d6+4 damage, and the target is knocked prone.
Phalanx Soldier
Sinruth gains a +2 bonus to AC while at least one hobgoblin ally is adjacent to it.

Wyrmling
Perception 14
HP 96; Bloodied 48
AC 18; Fortitude 17, Reflex 17, Will 16
Resist 5 lightning
OA: Claw (standard, at-will)
+10 vs AC; 1d4+5 damage.

Hobgoblin toadies
Perception 11
HP 1; a missed attack never damages a minion.
AC 17 (19 with phalanx soldier); Fortitude 15, Reflex 13, Will 12
OA: Longsword (standard, at-will) Weapon
+6 vs AC; 5 damage.
Phalanx Soldier:
The hobgoblin grunt gains a +2 bonus to AC while at least one hobgoblin ally is adjacent to it.

Archers
Perception 21
HP 32; Bloodied 16
AC 15; Fortitude 11, Reflex 13, Will 12
OA: Short Sword (if drawn)
+5 vs AC; 1d6+4 damage.

Lesser Fire ElementalHP 27; Bloodied 13 Initiative +6
Perception 11
AC 14, Fortitude 12, Reflex 14, Will 13
Frozen in Place
Whenever the lesser fire elemental takes cold damage, it cannot shift until the end of its next turn.
OA: Slam (Fire)
Attack: Melee 1 (one creature); +4 vs. Reflex
Hit: Ongoing 5 fire damage (save ends).

Lesser Water Elemental
Perception 10
HP 29; Bloodied 14 Initiative +2
AC 15, Fortitude 14, Reflex 13, Will 12
Sensitive to Cold
Whenever the lesser water elemental takes cold damage, it gains vulnerable 5against the next attack that hits it before the end of its next turn.
OA: Slam
Attack: Melee 1 (one creature); +4 vs. Reflex
Hit: 1d6 damage, and ongoing 5 damage (save ends).

Swordmen
Perception 12
HP 40; Bloodied 20
AC 18; Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
OA: Short sword
+7 vs AC; 1d6+5 damage. Effect: The watchman marks the target until the end of the watchman’s next turn
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Round6-3.jpg
    Round6-3.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 114

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Ok, so not sure if you ahve a judge or not. If not, I can step up. If so, I just wanted to remind everyone that you need to be approved for XP. If you can all help us judges out by looking over 1 other persons sheet that would be awesome. That would cut our work in 1/2 and help us make sure we get everyone approved. [/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
Still back-stepping Gil rounds the corner, and still not clearly seeing the archers, does what every wizard in that situation does. He blows the whole area up.

A gout of flame pours out of Gil's mouth and speeds toward the roof, the small ball stops to hover for a moment above the building across the street. 1, 2, *WHOOMPFF* 3 oh, my timing is a bit off... Better work on that.

The ball of fire expands in one short moment, engulfing the buildings whole roof almost instantly. Gil feels slightly disappointed at his delivery, better timing, more damage he thinks to himself.

[sblock=OOC]

Move to D30

Standard Scorching Burst, area burst 2 (enlarged), centered on H20 (elevation 5).
25 vs archer at H19
22 vs archer at H20
6 fire damage (penalty to damage included)

EDIT: just realized I targeted 11 squares out, and could only target 10 out... doesn't affect anything this time, however I'll avoid mistakes like this if possible in the future. No longer targeting H19, now targeting H20, doesn't change rolls or outcomes.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Character Checking]

I don't normally have much time for character review, I have extra time this week though.

I'd gladly trade with someone, I'll check yours if you check mine... ;)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Sorry, I just started looking at a few and Mal's apparently looked most/all? of you over, so then it will need a full judge to final review. Cabana I just approved Gil [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases