Adventure: Protection (Mal Malenkirk)

FourMonos

First Post
Artemis gives a stretch, helps Halcyon to his feet and grins.

"So, who wants a beer?"

[sblock=ooc] Thanks for a fun scrum Mal. Level 2 here I come. [/sblock]

[sblock=lewts] I posted before I saw the treasure, thanks again Mal! [/sblock]

Last edited:

kristoaster

First Post
OOC: If a healing check passes a DC 15, then the target no longer needs to save vs. death unless it is damaged further, and is considered at 0 HP. If the healing check rolls a natural 20, then the target gets to spend a healing surge. Regardless of the HP to which the target has been reduced, the target is resotred to zero, and then the healing surge value is added after that.

At any time (whether a heal check has been made or not) a PC can use a healing power (i.e.: healing word, inspiring word, curative admixture, etc...) to allow a dying character to spend a healing surge. Doing so restores the target to 0 and then adds the surge and healing effects after that.
OOC:
OOC: Hmm. Well, I'm stabilised so no death throws... heal check someone please? :)

Also: woo, nearly level 2!

Aidan Reed

First Post
Although badly wounded, Aedan manages to get up thanks to Sound of Stone's help. "Did we win?", he asks the Thri-kreen while leaning on one of his four arms.
Aedan tries to look at the street below.

"Whew, this one was way to close", he adds, when he sees the ravage around the tavern.

OOC: Woot! :)

kristoaster

First Post
OOC: Everyone's stable and the bad guys are dead. I think it's safe to assume that everyone is awake again. Or we can rp dragging you into the tavern, if you like.

OOC: I'm okay being stable :)

Dante drags himself to his feet, shaking his head. "I missed the best bit, then," he says.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=Judgment]
GM: XP

9 Vicious Dogs: 279xp
Gang Leader: 625xp
Wyrmling: 350XP
10 Grunts: 380XP
4 Archers: 500XP
3 Fire Elemental: 300XP
3 Water Elemental: 300XP
4 Watchmen: 500XP

I'll provide a link to DDI for each monster if required.

There were some more elementals and grunts on the map at some point but where removed when Yishim Left.

Total: 3234

Minor Quest: Save the bartender, Level 5 (encounter level) : 250XP multiplied by 3 (because you were 12, the size of 3 party!) for 750XP total.

3234+750=3984

3984 * 2 / 11 = 724XP each

Time XP: 1 month

Total:

Owen, Sound of Stone, Dante, Lenard, Halcyon, Mercurial, Artemis, Queen and Aedan get 891xp each

Gilgamesh gets 933XP

Mikara gets 974XP

Rummaging through the battle field, the defenders of Hange Man find a lot of interesting loot.

GM: Treasures

For level 1s, the target is roughly 680gp worth of treasure for about 90% of level 1 (a little less, but I wanted the option of giving level 3 items).

Owen: Bestial Hide Armor +1

Sound of Stone: Ki Spear +1

Halcyon: Amulet of resolution +1 and 140gp

Aedan: Boots of Stealth

Lenard: Robe of Avoidance +1

Dante: Agegis Blade +1 (great sword)

Queen: Fell Beast totem +1

Artemis: Ironscar rod +1

Mercurial: Warmage uniform +1

Target for Gilgamesh is roughly 800gp, again I went a but above.

Gilgamesh: Cloak of Distortion +1

Target for Mikara is roughly 1200gp

Mikara: Lucky Charm +1, Restful bedroll

Approved. Send me a PM if your character a) needs approval and b) hasn't already been approved by me.

Mal, don't forget your DM credits.[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
GM: It lasted a month almost to the day so I am owed 2 DM credits.

GM: :lol: I wanted to give everyone a 'thanks for playing' XP point but only managed 3, which means I probably gave one to everyone else at some point in the adventure and haven't spread the joy enough to give you another.

Translation; I am generous with my players and a grinch with everyone else.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases