The Whispering Cairn - Bronzewood Lodge Group - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The backpack is near useless but in it Karlous finds a lantern much like the ones hanging around the chamber of a rich indigo color. A few rations(2 days) and a dried up waterskin are the only other things in the pack. The dagger is a little tarnished but still looks to be serviceable and sharp.

Looking under the body you find the bones of it's ribcage seriously broken. (heal checks)

[sblock=OOC] Good catch WD I don't know what I was trying to say. Let me edit and brb [/sblock]

[sblock=Edit] Edited this in on the pervious page. "Karissa's darkvision shows the ceiling only about 15 feet above the torch light, and what looks like a tunnel opening at the very top."[/sblock]

lantern.jpg

Last edited:

Lughart

First Post
"There is something up here. Looks like a tunnel." Karissa points up at the darkened ceiling of the alcove. "Does one of you have a grappling hook? Otherwise someone could climb that chain, if anyone feels like volunteering."

Walking Dad

First Post
Dorian Greenleaf

"Sorry, I have no hook and my armor prevents me from climbing in first to scout."

[sblock=OOC]

---

Dorian Greenleaf

HP: 13/13
Hero Points: 2/2

Predator's Grace: 4/5
Enlarge: 5/5

Ini: +2 - AC: 20
CMB:+3 - CMD: 15
Fort: +3 - Reflex: +2 - Will: +4

Cleric Spells Prepared: DC = 10 + spell level + 2 [WIS]
Cantrips:
0 (3): Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
1 (2+1): Bless, Shield of Faith - Enlarge Person[/sblock]

rb780nm

First Post
Karolus looks at the blue lamp and then at the alcoves. "If this is meant to symbolise the colors of the rainbow... then blue should be there," he points at one of the empty nooks. "But we still need red, by the looks of things. Everyone keep your eye out for the red lantern."

jkason

First Post
Tac Abor, human rogue

OOC: Ack! I swore I posted in here...

"Well, before we go climbing into the dark, we should probably at least see if this lamp does anything," Tac offers. He carries it back to its place (or where the wall painting seemed to indicate its place was) and after a quick check for traps, rehangs it.

((will roll after posting))

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Nope no traps. The only trap found in this room is to the lid of the sarcophagus and is still not disarmed.

The lantern is the same as all the others about the room. The mural on the upper level showed all the lanterns and where the red one should be the chain is empty.

[sblock=OOC] Possible directions. Double check the sarcophagus and the trap there, and thus maybe a disarm attempt. Or head up to the tunnel in the other alcove. [/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Tac Abor, human rogue

Tac shrugs. "Worth a try, I suppose. I guess it's time for the tunnel, then? Anyone want to give me a hand up?" the engineer looks at the chain and tunnel a moment as if assessing the best angle, then tries to hoist himself up.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Dorian Greenleaf

"Hey, can you attach a rope somewhere? Not everyone is a born climber."

[sblock=OOC]

Guidance spells to assist climb attempts.

---

Dorian Greenleaf

HP: 13/13
Hero Points: 2/2

Predator's Grace: 4/5
Enlarge: 5/5

Ini: +2 - AC: 20
CMB:+3 - CMD: 15
Fort: +3 - Reflex: +2 - Will: +4

Cleric Spells Prepared: DC = 10 + spell level + 2 [WIS]
Cantrips:
0 (3): Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
1 (2+1): Bless, Shield of Faith - Enlarge Person[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Tac has no trouble climbing to the top and into the small tunnel.

[sblock=OOC] Does anyone start up after him?[/sblock]

[sblock=Tac]Light source?? and perception check when you have one ;)[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases