The Whispering Cairn - Bronzewood Lodge Group - IC

jkason

First Post
Tac Abor, human rogue

Tac pulls out a sunrod once he's made it into the tunnel.

"Throw me up a rope and I'll see if I can find someplace to tie it off," he calls down to Dorian.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=Tac] The tunnel is thin and narrow (5' wide x 7' high) and seems to be lightly sloped upward. There is nothing but the smooth walls and ceiling at the entrance way you stand in. The floor though seems to have rough groves cut into it like something sharp was dragged across the floor. They continue at weird unnatural intervals up the passage some longer than others, some deeper. The light from the sunrod doesn't reach to the tunnels end and it continues off into darkness.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Tac Abor, human rogue

"Gonna be tight going up here," the rogue calls back as he looks about for someplace to tie off the rope. "It looks like ... something sharp's been dragged along here..." he stoops to the floor, examining the closes mark to see if he recognizes it.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Dorian throws up the rope but really there is no place to tie it off. Tac could help hold it wrapping it around his waste.

[sblock=OOC] Which means I would allow Tac to take 10 on his aid another. And if the climber then takes 10 and doesn't have a -6ACP they would make it with no problem.

Everyone wish to go up?[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Tac Abor, human rogue

Tac grunts as his companions begin climbing the rope. "Where's a good crew of day laborers when you need 'em?" he says, bracing himself for the climbers.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
After Dorian climbs up he takes a look down the tunnel. It ends about 60 feet down, with what looks like a screaming face covering the entire back wall, it's eyes wide and angry. He hears Tac grunting and realizes someone else is coming up so he hurries to the edge.

"Go back down this place is small and we will explore it real quick than head back down." he calls to the others. "If theres a way through than you all should come up if not we will be back down."

Karissa climbs back down to wait with the others. Tac leaves the rope tied around his waist since there is nothing else to tie it off on.

[sblock=OOC] Ok than I have the two who have been playing playing at this time. I know we lost Padreigh (hope he returns though) but let's see where [MENTION=90731]Lughart[/MENTION] and [MENTION=91452]rb780nm[/MENTION] are and if they are still in??

WD and jkason please let me know what you wish to do. Tunnel is 5' wide 60' long and the dead end is a carved screaming face (it's eyes wide and angry don't forget, :p). [/sblock]

rb780nm

First Post
OOC: I'm still here, just a little swamped irl. I can either wait down here and spectate for a bit, or I can climb up and join the action - what makes the dming easier?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] If your up to joining in than by all means climb on up. Two can guard below as well as three. :) [/sblock]

Remove ads