The Whispering Cairn - Bronzewood Lodge Group - IC

Walking Dad

First Post
Dorian Greenleaf

"Alright everyone. Who wants to be our torch bearer? Tac, can you carry one while looking for 'structural anomalies'?" Dorian asks.

[sblock=OOC]
I fogot to add the Weapon Cord to my equipment list. Can I add it now? I want it bound to Dorian's morningstar.

What about a marching order?
Tac scouting, Karolus and Adalwolf front, and Dorian and Karissa last?

---

Dorian Greenleaf

HP: 13/13
Hero Points: 2/2

Ini: +8 - AC: 17
CMB:+3 - CMD: 15
Fort: +4 - Will: +4 - Reflex: +6

Cleric Spells Prepared: DC = 10 + spell level + 2 [WIS]
Cantrips:
0 (3): Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
1 (2+1): Bless, Shield of Faith - Enlarge Person[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] WD add your Hero Points: 2/2 in your stat block please. And your uh-oh I goofed you only get one domain not two. Sorry WD I missed that one when checking characters. Please list your power too when you figure out which domain to keep. [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=OOC] WD add your Hero Points: 2/2 in your stat block please. And your uh-oh I goofed you only get one domain not two. Sorry WD I missed that one when checking characters. Please list your power too when you figure out which domain to keep. [/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
Added Hero Points above.

Why does he only get 1 domain? He is a standard cleric, not cleric with nature bond. I didn't saw that change in the house rules (2nd OOC post.)
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Tac Abor, human rogue

"Alright everyone. Who wants to be our torch bearer? Tac, can you carry one while looking for 'structural anomalies'?" Dorian asks.

"As much light as I can get will be helpful, so I might as well take the torch," the young engineer agrees.

OOC: rolls to follow. HM, do you want me to roll perception checks at some interval myself, or do you want to roll them, or how would you like to run this? Checking for structural hazards and traps.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Sorry WD you had me believing you were a druid there for a moment. Good RP LOL

jkason, Since you will be looking around I will use a passive (take 10) on perception but not to find traps - that's what the talent (trap spotter) is for. But if you tell me you are searching from time to time not wanting to slow the group down than I will roll a percentage chance (secertly) for if you lucked out and searched a trapped area. You can always say I search such and such area and I'll roll the check. [/sblock]

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
jkason, Since you will be looking around I will use a passive (take 10) on perception but not to find traps - that's what the talent (trap spotter) is for. But if you tell me you are searching from time to time not wanting to slow the group down than I will roll a percentage chance (secertly) for if you lucked out and searched a trapped area. You can always say I search such and such area and I'll roll the check.

Let's try this and see how it works: walking the hallway he'll use a basic perception check. At doors, entering rooms, or if they find anything that they'd want to open, he'll do a real check for traps? I don't usually play rogues, so I'm not sure what the best way to do it is that's reasonably cautious without holding everyone up.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Dorian Greenleaf

"Adalwulf, can you pray for light, too? If yes, I would like to enchant Karolus with a light spell and keep the sunrods for later. I will cover your backs with Karissa." Dorian suggests.

[sblock=OOC]
I fogot to add the Weapon Cord to my equipment list. Can I add it now? I want it bound to Dorian's morningstar.

What about a marching order?
Tac scouting, Karolus and Adalwulf front, and Dorian and Karissa last?

---

Dorian Greenleaf

HP: 13/13
Hero Points: 2/2

Ini: +8 - AC: 17
CMB:+3 - CMD: 15
Fort: +4 - Will: +4 - Reflex: +6

Cleric Spells Prepared: DC = 10 + spell level + 2 [WIS]
Cantrips:
0 (3): Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
1 (2+1): Bless, Shield of Faith - Enlarge Person[/sblock]

Padreigh

First Post
"Light it shall be", Adalwulf agrees. "Let us proceed"

[sblock=ooc] Light on my shield. I'll regularly refresh it, when needed[/sblock]

Remove ads