The Whispering Cairn - Bronzewood Lodge Group - IC

Gondsman

Explorer
Thrkk Bncrshr

Aiding in the removal of the armor, Tff spots a few bits of bone that would look good on him and snatches them up, though both he and Bffl have gone silent in the foreboding area.

Thrikk can't shake the feeling that that wound on the dead man looks an awful lot like the weapon on the statue, and is more relieved in leaving the room than just the loss of fatigue.

Hey, a nice refreshing swim, What part of "this is a tomb" don't you get numbskull, Yer a numbskull, numbskull. Guys, i don't think anyone is swimming today so cut it out.

[sblock=OOC]I as a player was thinking, statue equals Clay Golem, equals death trap. That's where i was going with my searching the wound for weapon shape.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Tac Abor, human rogue

[sblock=OOC]No giving the DM ideas, especially the smashing us to pieces kind. ;) [/sblock]

Tac starts to thank the half-orc for his help, then catches himself and--with only a vague bit of awkwardness--thanks the left hand directly. He starts to remove his own armor as the group debates the water.

"My leather is pretty basic; honestly, I bought it just for this little excursion. I was never much of an 'adventurer,' really," Tac says, clearly uncomfortable with the term. "I won't be out much leaving it behind, then. I'm pretty well loaded-up as it is, so if I have to choose, let's wear the pretty stuff we can sell back in town. heh. All this color actually reminds me a bit of life back in the circus."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OCC: Sorry been hard to get on the boards lately. I will need a "swim" - "no swim" decision from the group to move this along.

Walking Dad

First Post
Dorian Greenleaf

"I don't swim well, epically wearing a scale mail..." Dorian's says.

[sblock=OOC]
vote no for swimming.

---

Dorian Greenleaf

HP: 13/13
Hero Points: 2/2

Channel Energy: 4/4
Predator's Grace: 5/5
Enlarge: 4/5

Ini: +2 - AC: 20
CMB:+3 - CMD: 15
Fort: +3 - Reflex: +2 - Will: +4