Greyhawk Collector's Guide

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Echohawk, you are the wind beneath my wings. :cool:

You may want to also think about including Planescape's Dead Gods adventure in this, since it has an entire chapter devoted to the Vault of the Drow; if I recall correctly, that's the only time in 2E we get a look at the Vault, and unless there's something I'm not remembering, is still the most recent look at that city in D&D history.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Hm, I just remembered that the Epic Level Handbook also has an appendix with some epic-level Greyhawk NPCs in it. Not sure if that's enough to be added here, though.

EDIT: And, for that matter, the chapter of Greyhawk deities in Deities and Demigods 3E, who also had some info in Complete Divine (albeit not much).

Last edited:

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Hm, I just remembered that the Epic Level Handbook also has an appendix with some epic-level Greyhawk NPCs in it. Not sure if that's enough to be added here, though.

EDIT: And, for that matter, the chapter of Greyhawk deities in Deities and Demigods 3E, who also had some info in Complete Divine (albeit not much).
I think those three have enough "Greyhawkyness" to be worth adding :D

grodog

Hero
Ant: this is a very impressive listing! Great job!

The 4e RPGA DM Rewards for 2010 was the Tomb of Horrors, so that's worth including, too :D

You may want to also think about including Planescape's Dead Gods adventure in this, since it has an entire chapter devoted to the Vault of the Drow; if I recall correctly, that's the only time in 2E we get a look at the Vault, and unless there's something I'm not remembering, is still the most recent look at that city in D&D history.

The Vault was also detailed in Dragon, more recently than in DG:

Dragon #298, p72, The Vault of the Drow (August 2002)
Dragon #300, p90, Playing Pieces: Denizens of Darkness (October 2002)

And again in Oerth Journal #14.

There was also a 2nd printing of Dark Chateau in 2008 or so, too (also from TLG).

Rob also has a few articles over on Canonfire!, including one on Tharizdun, and the Demon Senders.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases