Character sheets

Tharian

First Post
I downloaded the sheets and started to look through them. I was wondering, though, do you plan to update the sheets for Pathfinder rules?
The ranger sheet (which is for the character I was porting to your sheets) has a few issues. Caster level isn't determined the way you have it listed.

The generic sheets don't have a section for Lift Over Head, Lift off Ground, or Drag or Push.

I do like the spacing you used. It seemed to make things easier to read. I think I need to try printing it on a printer that isn't running out of toner since parts of the sheets didn't print out properly on my home printer. All in all, though, very promising. Thanks for the sheets.

sadie

First Post
The ranger sheet (which is for the character I was porting to your sheets) has a few issues. Caster level isn't determined the way you have it listed.

Really? I'll have to check that again when I get home.

Let me know about any and all issues you find, and I'll gladly fix them.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Again, these are great! Have you thought about setting them up so that they can be filled in on the computer? You could also then set up many of the numbers to auto-calculate.

This may be more than you're wanting to take on, but it would add greatly to the utility for me (and many others, I suspect).

DeathTrap

First Post
Again, these are great! Have you thought about setting them up so that they can be filled in on the computer? You could also then set up many of the numbers to auto-calculate.

This may be more than you're wanting to take on, but it would add greatly to the utility for me (and many others, I suspect).

Very nice! I'd also like to agree - having the ability to fill it out on the computer would be great (even if it doesn't auto-calculate). My handwriting is a bit iffy (related to two doctors, with my sister becoming one as well - I was doomed from birth), so being able to type it all out would be extremely useful.

Remove ads