Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
yes WD give the poor zombies, ghouls, and werewolves something to chew on please. LOL :p

Glad your getting back in the swing WD.

HM

renau1g

First Post
Just got back from vacation and am trying to get my games in order first. Sorry, I thought we were a bit away from the game so this one was lowest on my priority list.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP renau1g (hope you had a great couple holidays)

Yes this is a couple months away. But just giving it a kick now so if people didn't have anything pending they could start throwing out ideals and concepts.

Just hoping to be ready when the module hits my hands LOL.

HM

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I can get my character up tomorrow

would one of the alternate racial traits from the APG be ok? it would be heart of the wilderness: Heart of the Wilderness: Humans raised in the wild learn the hard way that only the strong survive. They gain a bonus equal to half their character level on Survival checks. They also gain a +5 bonus on Constitution checks to stabilize when dying and add half their character level to their Constitution score when determining the negative hit point total necessary to kill them. This racial trait replaces the skilled racial trait.

link to where that came from

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP GM I have the APG so anything in there is allowed.

Look at the Fighter class Favored Class bonus options, for taking in the future they look helpful.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
bump

Was looking at the RG and am still missing 3 characters. I was going to look into tossing out background and possible hook ideals.

With the monstrous PCs thinking this will be fun to figure out.

Will bump again if needed in a week.

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases