Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - OOC

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Well, that solves that, then. :)

Maaaaaybe I should start focusing on my OWN character, hey wot?

I'm the type that tries to complement everyone else's character concepts, filling in gaps and what not. The hardest issue I'm having with the Inquisitor is that he could do most anything really well - I just need to decide what that will be.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well rangerjohn seems to have the cleric handled anyway he chooses to go. And the druid can add a couple more heal spells so that might free you up there.

I would look at the teamwork feats as you get those and can change them during a fight (I think that's how that works). So maybe you should assist GM's character in melee.

HM

Herobizkit

Adventurer
[MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION]: I would be interested in taking the Steel Soul feat for my Duergar. This would up his resistance to spells et al from +2 to +4. It requires the hardy racial trait. While the rules don't expressly identify the Duergar's spell resistance as 'hardy', it is identical to the regular dwarf trait. Would you allow me to take this feat under such consideration?

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
Why rogue? you ask. Like you say I'm trying to cover our holes. Just because the adventure is undead centric, doesn't mean there wont be traps and locks.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Why rogue? you ask. Like you say I'm trying to cover our holes. Just because the adventure is undead centric, doesn't mean there wont be traps and locks.
I enjoy the theory behind character creation more than actually putting a concept to paper.

If opening locks and finding traps (Disable Device) is an issue, here you go:

Regional Trait said:
Vagabond Child (urban)

You grew up among the outcasts and outlaws of your society, learning to forage and survive in an urban environment.

Benefit:
Select one of the following skills: Disable Device, Escape Artist, or Sleight of Hand. You gain a +1 trait bonus on that skill, and it is always a class skill for you.
If HM okays this, you can add Disable Device to your class skills... and never have to multi-class. ;)

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I would be interested in taking the Steel Soul feat for my Duergar. This would up his resistance to spells et al from +2 to +4. It requires the hardy racial trait. While the rules don't expressly identify the Duergar's spell resistance as 'hardy', it is identical to the regular dwarf trait. Would you allow me to take this feat under such consideration?

This would be allowed. It seems that things like the APG only focus on Core races for the most part. No problem if you wish to take this for your character.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Just post the cleric rogue you are thinking on in the RG I will have time to finally go over characters for this by this weekend.

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases