Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Let's see if anyone besides GM is still interested...

[MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION]
[MENTION=36150]Herobizkit[/MENTION]
[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION] - Dwarf Druid (arctic)
[MENTION=8863]Orius[/MENTION] - Human Necromancer
[MENTION=2469]rangerjohn[/MENTION]

I also have a few other players So if not everyone in this group is interested I can still fill it out for those that are or throw them in the smaller one.

HM

Orius

Legend
I'm still here, waiting for the GM to get started. :)

I don't follow PF too closely, so I don't know if the AP has been released yet or not. If you do merge the two groups though, I might have to retool the character a little. I don't think a necromancer that's into creating undead slaves and such is going to go well with the other group.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Waiting for me!?! :erm:

I have no idea about this adventure yet but my pre-order is in. :D

So we have three and I have potentially two more players that could make this a five man team. hmm... ok we should stay with two groups.

Oh and I added a little bit to character gene listed under traits. I will be checking characters this weekend and have you all tailor your backgrounds using the Player's Guide. (Thanks WD)

We are looking at a March 27th start (since the adventure is due for release March 26th).

HM

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I think I may be still interested - this is the one I was going to play a Duergar Inquisitor to go along with [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION] 's hobgoblin... :)

Last edited:

Remove ads