Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - OOC

rangerjohn

Explorer
Actually, the knowledge domain was for flavor. I planned on playing up the prophecy aspect rather than the sage. If you notice her wisdom is a lot better than her intelligence.

rangerjohn

Explorer
There is one thing, followers of Pharasma hate the undead as much Iomedae.

As for PM send to rangerjohn32202[MENTION=18269]CL[/MENTION]ear.net.

Nevermind found it. So do you think she should be neutral good or chaotic neutral? I guess chaotic neutral if we are going to be reviving liches. Which will draw her away from Pharasma, hmm not sure how that would work. Looks like there needs to be a new god of prophecy. She seems to be loosing that portfolio anyhow. According to the wiki entry.

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
Now as for party conflict here is an interesting one.
Zeldana Female Half Varasian Elf
Cleric of Serenrae
Alignment NG
Favored Classes Cleric and Rogue
Str 8 -1

Dex 19 +2 racial adj +4

Con 12 +1

Int 12 +1

Wis 16 +3

Cha 13 +1

Scimitar +4 to hit 1-6-1 dmg at 3rd become 1-6+4 plus possible SA
flanking don't see here backstabbing

Feats: Weapon Finesse, Skill Focus(perception), Dervish Dance at 3rd

Traits: Varasian Wanderer [Perform: Dance] +1 trait bonus always class skill
Subject of Study +1 dmg vs undead

Skills:
Perform: Dance 1 rank +1 cha +3 cs +1 trait = +6
Perception +3 wis +2 keen Senses +3 Skill Focus = +8
Knowledge Relegion 1 rank +1 int +3 cs = +5
Sense Motive 1 rank +3 Wis +3 cs = +7

Domains:
Fire: Firebolt 1-6 dmg 30' range touch attack 6/day

Sun:Sun's Blessing (Su): Whenever you channel positive energy to harm undead creatures, add your cleric level to the damage dealt. Undead do not add their channel resistance to their saves when you channel positive energy.

Spells:
0 Create Water, Light, Stabilize,
1 Bless, Sanctuary + burning hands

This means I will accept your diabolist as a party member, but will be keeping and eye on him and trying to redeem him from his evil ways. ;)

rangerjohn

Explorer
Here we go the goddess of thieves

Zeldana Female Half-Varasian Elf Cleric of Calistria
Favored Classes Cleric and Rogue
Alignment: CN

Hitpoint 10 8+1 con +1 FC
AC: 16 Touch 13 FF 13
CMB +1
CMD +4
Iniative: +5

Str 12 +1
Dex 17 +3
Con12 +1
Int 8 -1
Wis 16 +3
Cha 15 +2 racial adj +2

Fort +3
Ref +3
Will +5

scorpion whip +3 to hit 1-4+1 dmg reach 15' and ajacent
Daggers +3 to hit 1-4+1 dmg
scimitar +5 to hit 1-6+1 dmg crit 18-20

Traits: Heirloom Weapon [scimitar] proficient, mw, +1 trait bonus to hit
Chance Savior :+2 iniative

Feats: Weapon Finesse, Skill Focus
Skills:
Perfom[dance] 1 rank +2 Cha +3 skill focus = +6
Perception +3 wisdom +2 keen senses = +5

Class Abilities:
Channel Positive Energy 5/day 1-6 healing to living or damage to undead.
Domains:
Chaos[Azata]:Elysium’s Call (Su): With a touch, you can imbue creatures with the spirit of Elysium, lifting their spirits and freeing them from bonds. The creatures touched can immediately reroll any failed saving throws against spells and spell-like abilities of the enchantment (charm) and enchantment (compulsion) subschools. In addition, targets receive a +2 sacred bonus on such saving throws and a +2 sacred bonus on CMB checks to escape a grapple. Finally, targets can ignore up to 5 feet of difficult terrain each round, as if they had the Nimble Moves feat. These bonuses last for a number of rounds equal to 1/2 your cleric level (minimum 1), although the saving throw reroll only applies when the creature is touched. You can use this ability for a number of rounds per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier. 6/day
Chaos Blade (Su): At 8th level, you can give a weapon touched the anarchic special weapon quality for a number of rounds equal to 1/2 your cleric level. You can use this ability once per day at 8th level, and an additional time per day for every four levels beyond 8th.

Domain Spells: 1st—Expeditious Retreat, 2nd—align weapon (chaos only), 3rd—Fly, 4th—chaos hammer, 5th—dispel law, 6th—Planar Ally, 7th—word of chaos, 8th—cloak of chaos, 9th—summon monster IX (chaos spell only).

Trickery:Granted Powers: You are a master of illusions and deceptions. Bluff, Disguise, and Stealth are class skills.

Copycat (Sp): You can create an illusory double of yourself as a move action. This double functions as a single Mirror Image and lasts for a number of rounds equal to your cleric level, or until the illusory duplicate is dispelled or destroyed. You can have no more than one copycat at a time. This ability does not stack with the Mirror Image spell. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier. 6/day

Master's Illusion (Sp): At 8th level, you can create an illusion that hides the appearance of yourself and any number of allies within 30 feet for 1 round per cleric level. This ability otherwise functions like the spell veil. The save DC to disbelieve this effect is equal to 10 + 1/2 your cleric level + your Wisdom modifier. The rounds do not need to be consecutive.

Replacement Domain Spells: 1st—disguise self, 2nd—invisibility, 3rd—nondetection, 4th—confusion, 5th—false vision, 6th—mislead, 7th—screen, 8th—mass invisibility, 9th—time stop.

Spells:
0: detect magic, light, stabilze
1: Bless, Divine Favor + Expeditious Retreat

Equipment:
studded leather 25 gp wieght 20 lbs [typical female pulp, lot's of clevage etc.]
Scorpion Whip 5 gp 3lbs
Daggers x6 12 gp 6 lbs
scimitar 15 gp 4lbs
Etertainer's outfit [dancer's]
Backpack 2gp 2 lbs
Bedroll 1 sp 5lbs
Waterskin 1 gp 4 lbs
Ration, Trail 3 days 15 sp 3 lbs
Holy symbol, silver 25 gp 1 lb
Spell Component Pouch 5 gp 2 lbs
Torches 3 3 cp 3lbs
Flint and Steel 1 gp

Total: 92.63 gp 53 lbs medium encumbrance

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
If someone still wants to play a follower of Pharasma, I found something in the Paizo blog:

Thursday, February 10, 2011
The Advanced Player's Guide introduced a new concept for clerics—subdomains. In the upcoming Inner Sea World Guide, we introduce two new domains unique to Golarion—the Scalykind domain and the Void domain. Alas, there was no space to present the four subdomains that went along with those two new domains. So I thought to myself, why not throw those four subdomains up as a Golarion Day post?
Illustration by Carolina Eade​
But while I'm on the topic of domains and subdomains, there's something else I want to talk about—Pharasma. Turns out that nonevil goddesses of death sort of wreak havoc on the domain system—especially if they're as stringently anti-undead as Pharasma is. Because pro-undead spells always seem to sneak onto domain spell lists when you start talking about death and souls and stuff. It's easy enough to simply not prepare domain spells that create undead, but it still feels kind of disappointing to me that Pharasmins "miss out" on some domain spell options. For those of you who want a more Pharasma-friendly version of the Death domain and the Souls subdomain... behold!
Pharasma-Friendly Death Domain 3rd-level domain spell: Replace animate dead with speak with dead. 6th-level domain spell: Replace create undead with antilife shell. 8th-level domain spell: Replace create greater undead with symbol of death.
Pharasma-Friendly Souls Subdomain 3rd-level domain spell: Replace animate dead with speak with dead.
And that gives me an excuse to show off this cool picture of Pharasma doing her thing in the Boneyard—the art itself is from Pathfinder Adventure Path #44's article about Pharasma.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
WD said:
the art itself is from Pathfinder Adventure Path #44's article about Pharasma.

Just to let you know the first module of Carrion Crown is Pathfinder Adventure Path #43 ;)

HM

Herobizkit

Adventurer
[MENTION=2469]rangerjohn[/MENTION]: I always get nervous when "rogue" and "undead-centric adventure" get used together, chiefly because of the "no sneak attack damage" versus said undead. Truly, I like both concepts, and I was going to recommend Sarenrae as a deity - I wonder how you'd go about redeeming my diabolist, though... lol!

What is your ultimate goal in wanting to add rogue levels? I'm curious; not trying to dissuade you from making the character you want.

Now, to give you some insight into my head. :) If I were making a Gypsy, I'd go Cleric/Bard if I were to multi-class at all. Bard has everything I'd want for Gypsy (spells, knowledge skills, Perform, Use Magic Device, ability to use cure wands and magic), and adding Cleric would just be icing... I've heard tons of arguments against multi-classing a spell-caster, but I don't know if this adventure path is expected to max at 20 or what.

I think too much.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
In PF undead are not immune to criticals or to sneak attack damage. So a Cleric/Rogue is going to do them some dmg I believe.

Also the adventure has 6 modules in it, the 6th saying it is intended for 16th lvl characters.

EDIT: Will not be using XP at all. I will assign adventure goals and as they are accomplished you will level up. This way no one starts a bar fight because they want to earn 200 more XP or some other sillyness.

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases