Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I have np with that WD.

Looks like rangerjohn has rounded out the group class wise so we should be set to go.

Probably I will be slow with this thread as I await the adventure and player's guide. You all should be finishing character's in the RG and linking a few of them if you wish.

HM

Orius

Legend
Posted in RG. As mentioned above, I'm recycling and tweaking a 3.5 character.

Huh, PF wizards get d6 HD? Interesting.

So skills have been pared down a bit, I have to swap something for Concentration, Search and Spot have been combined into Perception it seems as well. Couldn't remember why I had Knowledge (religion), but looking at the skill descriptions, I think I probably took it for identifying undead.

Need another feat. I had Arcane Defense (necromancy), but that's not in PF, so I need something else. Probably just Combat Casting or Greater Spell Focus, or even Spell Penetration.

Should I roll for starting wealth, take 70 gp, or do you care?

For Arcane Bond, the description says I start with a free bonded item. I'm thinking of taking wand, that would be a wand with no spells in it I assume?

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Here's what I found for equipment and I forgot about my Spice I need to work on something for everyone once backgrounds are done.

Equipment: Average starting wealth. Spice: In your background have it so I can grant you a special item. This could be anything from a long lost lover's ring to the shield of your forefathers. I will be looking over backgrounds and grant items accordingly.

And going to go post the Character gene rules in the RG(s). The wand does start with no spell in it but you may when you are the appropriate lvl add spells as if you had the feat, without actually having it. Your background item can be anything - a signet ring that later might prove to be powerful magic or a weapon or whatever you wish.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Fairly balanced with not being able to use a shield and all. So yes that is acceptable (please link it on your sheet in the RG - incase so when I forget what it does I can look it up).

Also I hope to see it in action on the fluff side when you post. ;)

Remember also that when the players guide comes out it will be a free download and have feats, equipment and spells designed for this AP. Everyone will be able to get in a last change but I'm hoping we are ready way before the game hits my mailbox.

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
Fairly balanced with not being able to use a shield and all. So yes that is acceptable (please link it on your sheet in the RG - incase so when I forget what it does I can look it up).

Not my opinion, but this isn't LPF and you are the DM :)

... druids are proficient with scimitars and I got a 17 Dex... possibilities :devil:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Yes please take it WD I want to see your dwarf dance. :p
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6F15Vc1JWI[/ame]

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
:confused::confused::confused:

That was no real dwarf with any respect for himself. He should try to die in battle to regain some of his honor!

My character is an arctic druid! he will only do the snowflake dance!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MESKLG_-bfQ]YouTube - Snowflake-dance[/ame]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
More of a halfling here-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq6h9mPrlF0]YouTube - Dancing Dwarf on Venezuelan TV[/ame]

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases