Around the Corner from the Hanged Man

Darksteed

First Post
Ahh yes. *He nods well puffing out another cloud of smoke.* That is a grand way to view things indeed. So would you ladies and gents care to wander back into the tavern for a drink or two? I have just returned from an adventure over seas and am in need of a stiff drink or three. *He smirks to himself.*

Mogwaimon

First Post
Rolf throws an arm over Kauldron's shoulders, laughing heartily "Whoever won, I'm just glad to be able t' drink in a tavern again...and with a man after me own heart, at that! Come, let's get schnockered while we wait for th' next contract!!"

Mewness

First Post
Papolstaanas nods blearily and follows Rolf and Kauldron to the Hanged Man. The vendor makes a last-ditch effort to sell his unlikely food-on-a-stick to the departing gaggle of adventurers, but meets with little success.

OOC: Thanks for hanging out around the corner, folks :)

Darksteed

First Post
Aye, Al'right then. *He said with a nod.* Let's go get ourselves something ta drink.

*Kauldron turned around and wandered back towards the tavern.*

JoeNotCharles

First Post
As the crowd moves off, an oak standing by the side of the road shakes itself and slits of eyes open in its bark. Ironheart looks around, stretches, and disentangles his roots from the pavement. "All gone," he grumbles to himself. "Where are they going?" He picks up his longaxe and lurches into motion, stumping along after the group.

When he sees them entering the doorway, he stops short and gapes. "That - whatever it is - it's made from the bodies of trees! And they're all going INSIDE the bodies!" He hesitates. "I've come to an evil place. But if this is where I'm destined to find a new grove, I'll need to fit in and follow their ways. Maybe the dead groves need guardians too?" He moves towards the threshold and stops again. "No, I'm not ready for this..." He takes up a position by the roadside and lapses into immobility again.

OOC: I don't like having two of my characters in the tavern at the same time, I'll just park Ironheart here until Tarkus is out on an adventure.

Remove ads