Around the Corner from the Hanged Man

Darksteed

First Post
*Kauldron rounds the corner not far from the tavern. Rather surprised to see a large gathering of people outside and here of all places. He pauses a moment and looks them all over. Smoke continues to bellow out from under his masked helm.*

Interesting lot.

*He spoke quietly to himself. Then waded forwards.*

Oi! Any of you lads and lasses. know anything that's goin' on with them there tavern there?

Mogwaimon

First Post
While all of this has been going on, Rolf has since passed out while sitting down, the remainder of the brandy in his cup dripping onto the floor. He lightly snores, and although he seems to be out cold, one eye is half-open and one of his hands is close to the handle of his greataxe.

BenBrown

First Post
Oi! Any of you lads and lasses. know anything that's goin' on with them there tavern there?

"Nothing in the tavern, so far as we know," Kaeysari says. "But there was a big fight going on out front when we got here."

She peers around the corner.

"It looks like it's died down some, but there was no way to get inside earlier. It was pretty big. A dragon and everything."

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
WHAT'S THIS, THERE'S A BATTLE GOING ON NEARBY, Sir Exsixten shouts, finally noticing the massive battle that's been going on around the corner. FOR THE LORDS OF AWESOME, SIR EXSIXTEN SHOUTS, CHARGING OF TO SAVE THE DAY.

Darksteed

First Post
Hmmm... I see.

*Hauldron ponders to himself for a moment in time. Idly bellowing out more and more smoke from his lit cigar. After a long moment in time he nods to himself and wades in closer to the group at hand.*

A dragon you say. Sounds like a fierce battle indeed. Though why a dragon would enter the town is beyond me. So tell me. Why are you lads and lasses hiding around the corner here and not out there brawlin it up?

*His gaze shifts from one person to another. Then finally comes to the rest upon the female Kaeysari before him.*

BenBrown

First Post
"We've just gotten back from some heavy work, and are in no mood for a fight--at least Papolstaanas, Jynxx and me," Kayesari says. "Besides, you don't just charge into a fight without knowing what it's about."

She pauses, and looks over at Sir Exsixten.

"At least most people don't."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
As the fight ends, a figure pulls himself out of a nearby shadowed corner, apparently having watched the fight unnoticed. Nodding to the gathered, the well-dressed drow continues through the throng and enters the once-again opened Tavern.

Last edited:

Mogwaimon

First Post
Rolf suddenly shakes awake with a series of grunts and stuttering, presumably because of the lack of noise after the intense battle. "Grblhrbl-wha...?" He uses one hand to support his weight as he stands, blinking sleep from his eyes. " 'Sit over? Can we finally get a cold one or what?"

Mewness

First Post
"It does seem to be over!" says Papolstaanas. "Do you suppose that the good guys won? Assuming there were any good guys?"

Remove ads