Around the Corner from the Hanged Man

BenBrown

First Post
"Not much," Kaeysari says to Jynxx. "Fight going on. If you're anxious to get on the road again, this lady here's recruiting."
She points towards the genasi woman.
"Oh, and there's food on a stick."

Dekana

Explorer
Toeto waves to Papolstaanas in parting. She stutters awkwardly, "W-well... I will be leaving. Maybe we will meet again? Pl.. um... s-stay alive until then."

With that, the lizardfolk woman follows Kaz and his merry band to the docks.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
SIR EXSIXTEN TOSSES HIS FLOWER TO AN ADORING ADMIRER, Sir Exsixten says, not even looking as he throws the flower into the face of a young woman carrying a basket of bread, causing her to jump in surprise and sending bread flying in all directions.

SIR EXSIXTEN LOOKS AT THE GROUP STILL GATHERED AROUND THE FOOD DISPENSARIUM FOR ANY MEMBERS OF THE LEAGUE. SEEING NONE, HE APPROACHES THE GROUP TO WOO THEM WITH HIS CHARM AND PERHAPS CREATE A NEW LEAGUE TO PLANT THE GLEAMING AXE OF PEACE IN THE GRIMACING FACE OF VIOLENCE AND OPPRESSION.

CITIZENS! BE THERE HEROES AMONGST YOU? YOU ALL KNOW OF SIR EXSIXTEN'S WONDROUS DEEDS, BUT YOU MAY ADMIT YOUR CONSIDERABLY LESS INTERESTING BUT PERHAPS MARGINALLY USEFUL DESCRIPTIONS OF PAST DEEDS SUCH THAT SIR EXSIXTEN CAN RECHARGE HIS HEROIFICATION CAPACITOR MATRIX!

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
Toeto waves to Papolstaanas in parting. She stutters awkwardly, "W-well... I will be leaving. Maybe we will meet again? Pl.. um... s-stay alive until then."
"Um, bye!" says Papolstaanas. "It was nice to meet you!"

One Kaz and his companions have departed, Papolstaanas seems rather glum.

Mewness

First Post

CITIZENS! BE THERE HEROES AMONGST YOU? YOU ALL KNOW OF SIR EXSIXTEN'S WONDROUS DEEDS, BUT YOU MAY ADMIT YOUR CONSIDERABLY LESS INTERESTING BUT PERHAPS MARGINALLY USEFUL DESCRIPTIONS OF PAST DEEDS SUCH THAT SIR EXSIXTEN CAN RECHARGE HIS HEROIFICATION CAPACITOR MATRIX!
"Well, I--I don't know whether I've done anything especially wonderful," says Papolstaanas. "What is it you need to recharge?"

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
SIR EXSIXTEN NEEDS NOTHING! SIR EXSIXTEN IS THE INVULNERABLE KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR, UNSTOPPABLE, UNWAVERING, UNMALLEABLE, UNRESISTABLE, UNSTABLE, UNISEX <PREFIX-ALGORITHM/EGO-SKEIN HEURISTIC COLLISION, ABORT>

SIR EXSIXTEN'S AUTOMATIC SELF-PRAISE INJECTORS, HAVING FULFILLED THEIR PURPOSE, BEGIN COOL DOWN CYCLE. <PROCESSING SMALL LIZARD'S VOCALIZATION, FORMULATING REPLY>

Sir Exsixten pauses almost imperceptably.

"Well, I--I don't know whether I've done anything especially wonderful," says Papolstaanas. "What is it you need to recharge?"

THE HEROIFICATION CAPACITOR MATRIX. WHEN THE CAPACITOR MATRIX IS LOW, SIR EXSIXTEN MUST RE-ROUTE THE EXPRESSION RELAY LINES TO DRAW FROM THE QUIXOTE ROTOR-COUPLING DRIVE HOUSING, CAUSING SMALL BUT NOTICEABLE DELAYS IN EXTERNAL WONDER PERCOLATION FROM THE SEMI-RECESSED FANTASTICATION ARRAYS.

OBVIOUSLY.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer

Jynxx looks shocked as he hears is companions words. "Haven't done anything wonderful!?! Why, you have fed a lich the most wonderful food he has ever had! You defeated strange worms and vicious snakes! Fought off bands of villians!" Jynxx continues his tirade, making sure to list every brave thing Papolstaanas had done in the last adventure. "I do announce Papolstaanas to be the greatest adventuring kobold in this region! Never a truer hero has there been! Modesty! Courage! Loyalty! Cleverness! Honor! What makes a warrior a hero, I ask? Your answer lies within this seemingly docile and modest kobold! Heart! Never has a hero possessed so great a heart as Papolstaanas! Pure and strong!"

Jynxx realizes that he has started a rant that has a chance of never ending, with so many twists and subtle changes his mind could think up. He ends his show by simply yelling, "Come, ask to hear the stories of the great hero!"

Luinnar

First Post
I am sorry to be leaving you my friends, but I am called to serve my lady once again. he says bowing and following Master Mason.

Mewness

First Post
"I do announce Papolstaanas to be the greatest adventuring kobold in this region! Never a truer hero has there been! Modesty! Courage! Loyalty! Cleverness! Honor! What makes a warrior a hero, I ask? Your answer lies within this seemingly docile and modest kobold! Heart! Never has a hero possessed so great a heart as Papolstaanas! Pure and strong!"
Papolstaanas does little during this speech except look horribly embarrassed and shake his head here and there.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases