Proposal: Make 6 months of time XP = 1 level.

Mewness

First Post
Some other stuff needs to be fixed in the charter:

--expertise rule has still not been changed
--there is nothing indicating that backgrounds that provide something other than PHB2-style background benefits are banned

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
I just noticed that, though this proposal has passed, the L4W Charter still has the old values.

If someone with access to the L4WFacilitator account would mind updating them, here's the new chart so you can copy-paste: To make things a bit more concise and to reduce redundancy, you can add the following to the paragraph preceding the current list: "Values are per month spent adventuring at the given level."

• 1st level characters: 167 xp and 126gp.
  • 2nd level characters: 209 xp and 178 gp.
  • 3rd level characters: 250 xp and 254 gp.
  • 4th level characters: 292 xp and 350 gp.
  • 5th level characters: 334 xp and 466 gp.
  • 6th level characters: 417 xp and 626 gp.
  • 7th level characters: 500 xp and 894 gp.
  • 8th level characters: 584 xp and 1266 gp.
  • 9th level characters: 667 xp and 1746 gp.
  • 10th level characters: 917 xp and 2334 gp.

renau1g

First Post
I just noticed that, though this proposal has passed, the L4W Charter still has the old values.

If someone with access to the L4WFacilitator account would mind updating them, here's the new chart so you can copy-paste: To make things a bit more concise and to reduce redundancy, you can add the following to the paragraph preceding the current list:

Done and done, I've also cleaned up the judges list to remove inactive judges.

renau1g

First Post
Me too... I'm planning to jump Paragon tier completely ;) Wait... any DM's here willing to take a level 21 PC with 4 level 1's? Demigod and Neophytes....

I'm currently at 35 credits (or 7 levels worth)

Remove ads