Yes it's ANOTHER rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andion Isurand

First Post
I just don't get it, I have never been exposed to any real mistreatment of any kind. However this conflict began, I feel that having a thread for it is better than having people leave the site without the rest of us knowing why.

Black Fox

First Post
Ranting is different then attacking players. Ceres by the way, you asked me what happened and I told you flat out, no sugar coating, blunt as I always am. Take it run with it, do what you will, I answered what you wanted. But, this thread isn't for personal F-bombs, and hell-with-yous to be yelled.

Lonanae

First Post
Let us all just drop it and move on. Everything has been said so there's nothing left. It's either you're hurt, or you're not. I agree, let's lock this thread. It'll just get nasty. Freedom of choice. Play with those you want or not; your choice!

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
I'm locking this thread because the original poster has requested it locked and because frankly I think it's the best possible course.

I would, at this point, like to draw people's attention to the Code of Conduct's view on harassment and therefore bullying, battering and libel campaigns.

Harassment of another specific person either IC or OOC. The procedure for this is simple. If someone is harassing you, tell them pointedly that you find it bothersome and tell them to stop. Clearly. Not implied. If they continue, use the ignore function, that is what it is for. And report them to a Moderator. Harassment is not a joke and will be dealt with severely.

The Code of Conduct does not specify all forms of harassment because frankly there wouldn't be enough space on the server to cover all the ways people can use human ingenuity to harass one another. But I feel I should bring attention to one aspect in particular.

If it is reported or otherwise brought to the attention of the Magi that people are using "general" statements to attack individuals on the site then we will consider this a form of harassment.

If anyone is harassing you then notify us at isrpmagi@gmail.com and include a sample (such as a copy and paste of the logs) immediately and one or more Magi will investigate the matter and take appropriate action.

Responses are sometimes delayed due to requiring proper investigation, discussion and action by the Magi however all reports are always investigated immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases