[Adventure]: Land Ho! FWBTHW (DM:H.M.Gimlord,Judge:Ozymandias79)

Someone

Adventurer
Acting on Stonegod's suggestion here, I'll calculate the time XP and gold rewards, so a judge can approve them and we can finally give some closure to this advanture. I think we've been reasonably patient, and I understand the difficulty of taking over two relatively high level adventures, but I at this point I think we'd prefer to move our characters to the tavern.

Last reward was here, May 15th, so that makes 5 months of real time. Time rewards are thus:

Time XP:
Max: 2920 xp
Riardon: 5000 xp
Sheng: 5835 xp
Tikchik: 3335 xp
Gensai: 5000 xp
Phoenix: 5000 xp

Time gold:
Max: 6330 gp
Riardon: 15670 gp
Sheng: 22335 gp
Tikchik: 8730 gp
Gensai: 15670 gp
Phoenix: 15670 gp

As for the artifact axe, since it was clearly a plot device we'll ignore it and leave it behind.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Acting on Stonegod's suggestion here, I'll calculate the time XP and gold rewards, so a judge can approve them and we can finally give some closure to this advanture. I think we've been reasonably patient, and I understand the difficulty of taking over two relatively high level adventures, but I at this point I think we'd prefer to move our characters to the tavern.

Last reward was here, May 15th, so that makes 5 months of real time. Time rewards are thus:

Time XP:
Max: 2920 xp
Riardon: 5000 xp
Sheng: 5835 xp
Tikchik: 3335 xp
Gensai: 5000 xp
Phoenix: 5000 xp

Time gold:
Max: 6330 gp
Riardon: 15670 gp
Sheng: 22335 gp
Tikchik: 8730 gp
Gensai: 15670 gp
Phoenix: 15670 gp

As for the artifact axe, since it was clearly a plot device we'll ignore it and leave it behind.
Confirming you can punch numbers on your calculator correctly. I didn't realize that there was only time XP/gold to be awarded, otherwise I probably would've stepped in sooner. :(

Anyway, to be official: Approved. Update your sheets, drop into the tavern, etc. Enjoy the rest of your weekends. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases