[Adventure]: Land Ho! FWBTHW (DM:H.M.Gimlord,Judge:Ozymandias79)

renau1g

First Post
OOC: I think WD is suggesting you go now and then before Riardon in the next round to gain another use of the TENT effect. I know in my games one can only gain that type of benefit once as if you used rolled/normal initiative you could only benefit once

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC:
FYI - Kobold Horde 2 who we are flanking. Hopefully, I can kill it this turn then... but why do you think I can possibly hit it twice?
OOC: Sorry, yes, I meant to attack the creature Riardon is adjacent to :blush:
And sorry again, I simply misread the duration of the power. As Gensai already attacked with the bonus, I will keep the benefactor.
I will edit my above post.

Last edited:

Tenchuu

First Post
OOC: FYI, I used my AP in the first round of this encounter.

Gensai Grinned and side-stepped, surrounding himself with enemies. In a blur, he unleashed his sword in a spinning slash which caught two of his three targets, and managing to kill all of the remaining kobolds in the horde that was trapped between himself and Riardon.

"Are you leaving so soon?" he asked the kobold opening the passage.

[sblock=Action Block, Mini-Stats]

[sblock=Action Block]
OA
Target: Scout 1
Attack: 1d20+13=23
Damage: 1d8+6=11

Move: Shift to Q41 (+1 AC/Ref)
Standard: Sword Burst vs ref

• Targets: Horde 2, scout 1, scout 2
  • Attack Horde 2: 1d20+10=17 +4 from warlords favor = 21 Hit
  • Attack Scout 1: 1d20+10=22 Hit
  • Attack Scout 2: 1d20+10=13 Miss
  • Damage: 1d6+6=10 (Horde 2 takes 10 vulnerable damage, and it is dead).
  • Effect: N/A

[/sblock][sblock=Gensai Stat block]Ashikaga Gensai - Male Human Swordmage 7
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: +13, Passive Insight: +18

Defenses:

AC: 24, Fort: 19, Reflex: 21, Will: 18 -- Speed: 6

Vitality:
HP: 27/68, THP: 0/5 Bloodied: 34, Surge Value: 17, Surges left: 6/11
Action Points: 0/1, Second Wind: used

Languages:
Allarian (Common), Primordial

Basic Attacks
:
:bmelee: Basic Melee Attack: +13 vs AC - Fey Strike Katana 1d8+6
:ranged: Ranged Basic Attack: +13 vs AC - Fey Strike Katana 1d8+6 (1x Enc)

Powers:
At-Will:
Sword Burst, Booming Blade, Lightning Lure, Aegis of Shielding, White Lotus Riposte, Boots of the Fencing Master (Move Effect)
Encounter: Sword of Sigils, Dimensional Vortex, Echoes of Sword Magic, Channeling Shield, Fey Strike Ranged Attack, Armathor's Step, Warded Vambraces, Periapt of Cascading Health, Boots of the Fencing Master, Fireheart Tattoo AP
Daily: Frost Backlash, Swordmage Shielding Fire, Armor of Sudden Recovery, Fey Strike Teleport, Healing Infusion: Resistive Formula

Weapons:
1 Fey Strike Katana (Fey Strike Longsword +1 stats)

Note: Gensai's Iaido-like style is for color purposes only. He is wielding one weapon and his off-hand is free. But, I think my color description makes more sense for swordmage abilities. Here's what the Periapt of Cascading Health looks like.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
The remaining two kobolds fly disintigrate into a panic at the fall of their two allies. The one by the secret door, finally manages to push it open and step through while attempting to cover his tracks with a burst of electric energy. Though the shock scorches Riardon, Gensai manages to dodge the blast and maintain his position.

As luck would have it, the guard's retreat is ill coordinated, giving Gensai just enough time notice the other kobold behind him. The blade slices through the air as the ronin steps deftly out of the way.

Tikchik looks down to realize that he is standing right on top of his Sheng, who looks up with an awkward expression of annoyance.[sblock=Enemy Actions]

Wyrmguard Scout 1:
Minor: Push secret door open

Move: Shift to S40

Standard: Dragon Clash
Target 1: Riardon
Attack 1: 1d20+12=24 vs. Fortitude Hit
Target 2: Gensai
Attack 2: 1d20+12=17 vs. Fortitude Miss
Damage: 3d6+5=15

Wyrmguard Scout 2:
Minor: Wyrmguard Scout 1 is Wyrmguard Scout 2's ward.

Standard:
Dagger
Target: Gensai
Attack: 1d20+16=23 vs. AC Miss

Move: Shift to Q42[/sblock][sblock=status]Riardon: N42 39/59 HP 3/9 HS 1AP
Tikchik: O43 7/70HP 6/7HS 1AP Bloodied, +2 AC UEONT (Tikchik)
Sheng: O43 14/57HP 8/8HS 0AP Bloodied, Chaotic Defense, +2 AC UEONT (Tikchik)
Fenwick: M41 31/67 HP 7/11 HS 1AP Bloodied, +2 AC UEONT (Tikchik)
Gensai: Q41 27/68 HP 7/11 HS 1AP Bloodied, +2 AC UEONT (Tikchik)

Dwarf Prisoner: P46 64/64
Kobold Horde 1: P44 -8/84
Kobold Horde 2: P40 -3/84
Kobold Prisoner: P46 84/84
Wyrmguard Scout 1: S40 33/75
Wyrmguard Scout 2: Q42 11/75 Bloodied, Takes +4 damage when hit UEONT (TikChik) [/sblock][sblock=Map]
ThePrison10.png
[/sblock][sblock=Enemies]2X
WyrmguardScout.png

2X
KoboldHorde.png

[/sblock]
GM: Sorry about the delay. Had some things hit me this week and weekend that I didn't anticipate.

Summary: Gensai got lucky. I completely forgot that the kobolds were flanking him until after I moved and rolled. By then it was too late to redo it because I knew the results already (that would have been unfair and shady). As it is, Gensai missed losing 7 hp.

R1: Didn't know if you meant to do this, but you moved Tikchik right on top of Sheng. Not sure he's too happy about not being able to stand until you move out of his square.

renau1g

First Post
"Oh, hi, you're awake. Good. You people and you're sleeping. That reminds me of the time that I lost this arm. Did I tell you that tale yet? Maybe another time" the thri-kreen blathers as it looks down on the prone sorcerer.

[sblock=ooc]
Surprisingly, I did mean it. Cheesy...I Know.... sorry :blush: I guess Tikchik is Wise :)

STAND UP: MOVE ACTION

Unoccupied Space: If your space is not occupied by another creature, you stand up where you are.

Occupied Space: If your space is occupied by another creature, you can shift 1 square, as part of this move action, to stand up in an adjacent unoccupied space. If your space and all adjacent squares are
occupied by other creatures, you can’t stand up.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng stands up in an elaborated jump, twisting back and then forward. After the second it took for him to dust himself he said "Thank you my honourable friend." with so much irony, that the words dripped from his mouth like poison from a viper. Turning quickly, he lets loose a green skull out of his hands. The green gas skull sinks in the kobold in a puff of smoke, and the creature's eyes go white, as it starts to scream in pain, grabbing his own head, and finally, stabing himself in the belly, spilling his own guts. Still screaming, he falls over his intestines, with a fixed horrorized face, as his soul escapes his body.

Last edited:

BenBrown

First Post
With a glad cry of "aaaaaaarrrrrgh!" Fenwick rushes past his allies and digs his blade into the back of the fleeing kobold. Then he steps beside it so that it can not easily escape.

[sblock=actions]Standard: Charge to R40 Howling Strike vs. Wyrmguard Scout #1 (1d20+12+1=25, 1d12.minroll(3)+2d6+1d8+8=22)
Free: shift to S41[/sblock][sblock=Fenwick stat block]Fenwick Male Orc Barbarian 7
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 13, Senses: Low-light
AC:20, Fort:19, Reflex:16, Will:16
:bmelee: +12 vs. AC, 1d12+8 damage (brutal 2, high crit)

HP:31/67, Bloodied:33, Surge Value:16, Surges left:7/11
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: unused
Powers: Howling Strike, Howl of Fury, Giantkind Gloves
Warrior's Surge, Roar of Triumph, Vault the Fallen, Shrug It Off, Shatterbone Strike,
Haggle, Curtain of Steel, Giantkind Gloves

Swift Panther Rage, Tiger Claw Rage, Rage Strike x2, Vanguard Execution Axe, Skald's Armor

Conditions:
Raging! (Tiger Claw Rage)
[/sblock]

Tenchuu

First Post
OOC: FYI, I used my AP in the first round of this encounter.

The ronin stepped forward, unsheathing his sword with a huge crack. The blade sliced through the kobold's face; the shockwave from the thunder sent to creature's blood splattering against the wall.

"Master Fenwick, I'm glad you are finally here." he said, resheathing the blade.

[sblock=Action Block, Mini-Stats]

[sblock=Action Block]
IA - White Lotus Reposte
Target: Scout 1
Damage: 5 Force Damage

Move: Shift to R40 (+1 AC/Ref)
Standard: Booming Blade vs AC

[/sblock][sblock=Gensai Stat block]Ashikaga Gensai - Male Human Swordmage 7
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: +13, Passive Insight: +18

Defenses:

AC: 24, Fort: 19, Reflex: 21, Will: 18 -- Speed: 6

Vitality:
HP: 27/68, THP: 0/5 Bloodied: 34, Surge Value: 17, Surges left: 6/11
Action Points: 0/1, Second Wind: used

Languages:
Allarian (Common), Primordial

Basic Attacks
:
:bmelee: Basic Melee Attack: +13 vs AC - Fey Strike Katana 1d8+6
:ranged: Ranged Basic Attack: +13 vs AC - Fey Strike Katana 1d8+6 (1x Enc)

Powers:
At-Will:
Sword Burst, Booming Blade, Lightning Lure, Aegis of Shielding, White Lotus Riposte, Boots of the Fencing Master (Move Effect)
Encounter: Sword of Sigils, Dimensional Vortex, Echoes of Sword Magic, Channeling Shield, Fey Strike Ranged Attack, Armathor's Step, Warded Vambraces, Periapt of Cascading Health, Boots of the Fencing Master, Fireheart Tattoo AP
Daily: Frost Backlash, Swordmage Shielding Fire, Armor of Sudden Recovery, Fey Strike Teleport, Healing Infusion: Resistive Formula

Weapons:
1 Fey Strike Katana (Fey Strike Longsword +1 stats)

Note: Gensai's Iaido-like style is for color purposes only. He is wielding one weapon and his off-hand is free. But, I think my color description makes more sense for swordmage abilities. Here's what the Periapt of Cascading Health looks like.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases