[Adventure]: Land Ho! FWBTHW (DM:H.M.Gimlord,Judge:Ozymandias79)

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: End of combat? The enemies seem to be all dead and the dwarf and kobold prisoners are still behind bars. Can we take a short rest (at least before reinforcements arrive)? I think we left some kobolds and Mervin above. Regular post after answer.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
GM: That's right. All enemy combatants are dead. You have some choices:

1. Free the prisoners and find out who they are
2. Explore the corridor beyond the secret door
3. Go back up the stairs and try to rescue Mervin
4. Find out where Rujah went (though this is a different motivation, one of the above directions would be required to do so)

I'll post a narrative later tonight.

renau1g

First Post
With the kobolds dead and the newcomers surrounding him, Tikchik backs slowly towards the wall, his blades held up defensively in front of him.

"Why you hate kobolds so much? You not here to help Tikchik and Sheng are you?" he asks the others.

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: If possible I would like the group to take a short rest. HP is low for everyone and Riardon got low on HS, too. We will need them if we want to rescue Mervin.

Tenchuu

First Post
As per his fighting style, Gensai's blade was already sheathed when the insect stated to talk. In a show of non-hostility, he took his right hand off the hilt, though his left still held the scabbard.

"We dislike the kobolds for attacking us, again and again. They are, if nothing else, persistent. Though we did not come here intending to help you, here we are. And I dare say we could help each other yet, to get out of this place alive. We do not have much time to rest, however; some of our allies are still upstairs. Will you come with us and help? This is Master Riardon and Master Fenwick. I am Ji--" the ronin say, freezing, his face scrunched in confusion. Shaking his head, he said, "Forgive me. The battle has drained me considerably. My name is Gensai. Please come, and hurry."

OOC: As much as I would like a short rest, I think it would be out of character. Mervin could be dying up there.

renau1g

First Post
"Wait, you're not a dragon are you? We got dropped here by some huge blue dragon. That's how my arm got missing. The dragon bit it clean off just before he dropped us off here. It hurt much. Oh, there's other things stuck here in the cages too. We maybe get them to help us too?" the thri-kreen asks, putting one blade away, apparently forgetting his caution from only a moment before and pulls out a set of lock-picks and begins moving towards the caged dwarf.

BenBrown

First Post
As calm falls over the scene, Fenwick's incoherent sputterings trail off gradually, until he stands still, blinks a few times and says "What just happen?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng raises an eyebrow when the giant grass hopper lies about how he lost his arm. Probably, his sooner explanation was also fallible.
"I am Sheng, of the Zim Clan of the Jade Empire. A pleasure to make your acquittance. Your arrival was timely and clearly convenient for us, for that I grate you. Indeed we have been fooled by a Blue Dragon, how threw us here. Through my magic we manage to escape, but soon were crowded by kobolds, of, as you say, the persistent type." Sheng says. "I d want to find my robes and other belongings before venturing further. I'l be of much more help with my gear."

BenBrown

First Post
"We encounter dragon too," Fenwick says, "but ours was green. Also lots of kobolds. Fenwick conclude that there two groups of kobolds."

renau1g

First Post
"ohhh...two dragons maybe? Did yours trick you too. Ours, the blue one, said he give us lots of golds if we came with him, but then he left us here. Wait. What's a Fenwick again? Maybe we can kill these kobolds of yours then we all go kill the blue dragon, and maybe that green one too. Dragon's always got lots of gold and other stuff." the thri-kreen say moving towards the dwarf.

"Hey! Dwarf! You ok? If we let you out, you not try to hurt us right?" Tikchik asks.

Remove ads