[Adventure]: Land Ho! FWBTHW (DM:H.M.Gimlord,Judge:Ozymandias79)

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng examinates the area with his eyes, moving not. Then he moves around the library, hoping to at least find something useful among the old bookshelves. Perhaps his knowledge of ancient history would help him recognize some valuable texts from mundane ones.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Riardon

"So be it, dragon!
May you keep your promises, as few as they are, for if we return, we will as people who killed two dragons which you and your followers were cautious to attack. Now, please, may we at least speak to our wizard friend before we rest? We have to kill at least two dragons tomorrow.
"
Riardon says, unwilling to totally subjugate to the scaled beast.

[sblock=OOC]

Only 2 HS left, Riardon will need more sooner than later an extended rest...

-----

When you spend an AP, you get a +2 on attacks.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon d'Caelis
Perception: 20 Insight: 15 Low-light Vision
AC 26 Fortitude 22 Reflex 22 Will 19
Initiative: +4
Hit Points: 59 / 59 Bloodied: 29
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:14 Surges per day: 2 / 9
At-Will Powers: Directing Strike, Intuitive Strike
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 2/2, Battlefront Shift, Arcane Mutterings, Chilling Cloud, Warlords Favor, Steel Monsoon, Lion's Roar, Feystep, Rousing Words, Amulet of Life
Daily Powers: Calculated Assault, Stand the Fallen, Sunblade Burst

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Tenchuu

First Post
OOC: What about Rujah?

"I hate Dragons," Gensai said. "Master Mervin, we shall return for you shortly." Were it not for their incapacitated ally, Gensai would have taken his chances against the blue dragon. Perhaps he still would, when they returned from their new quest. How does one stay honorable when choosing sides between two villians? It was a question that didn't matter. Gensai was not retainer to either dragon; Mervin, Riardon, Fenwich, Rujah: those were his masters, and his life was theirs to command.

Glancing at the scroll, he said, "It's a ritual all right. The runes are hidden, but it burns hot with arcana. Still, we should examine it more closely, later. Or see what the blacksmith thinks of it. Knowing how it works may be quite important."

As they went to the library, he dismissed the kobold. "Off with you. I know the way well enough."

Entering the room, he nodded to the dwarf, but let his speak first.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Riardon

"Looting is such an ugly word..."
Riardon mutters as he retrieves the dagger and makes sure the forget nothing with Mervin that may proof crucial for their success. It is only in Mervin's interest that he does so.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
GM: Extended Rest:

Technically, I know that you will be conducting a skill challenge, and thus an extended rest is not supposed to be granted under such circumstances, but seeing as the party is being catered to, and they are not pressed for time with any sense of urgency, I'm assuming that they will take breaks, sleep, and heal while or after this occurs.

Rewards:
Submitted to @Ozymandias79 for approval

Time XP:

Riardon: 584(Level 8)*5months = 2920
Fenwick: 500(Level 7)*5months = 2500
Gensai: 500(Level 7)*5months = 2500
TikChik: 667(Level 9)*4months = 2668
Sheng: 500(Level 7)*4months = 2000

Encounter XP:

• Library Part Deaux (Riardon, Fenwick, & Gensai):
    • ScytheClaw Drake(2) 500*2*2 = 2000XP
    • Drakkoth Thunderbolt 500*2 = 1000XP
  • Cells (all):
    • Wyrmguard Scout(2) 400*2*2 = 1600XP
    • Kobold Horde(2) 350*2*2=1400XP
  • Skill Challenges:
    • Antechamber: 8(Level)*88(Minion XP)*5(#of PCs)*3(Rounds)=1320XP
    • Wer Vhisar's Lair: Same = 1320XP

Totals:

• Riardon: 2920+3000/3+5440/5 +9= 5017XP
  • Gensai: 2500+3000/3+5440/5 +9= 4597XP
  • Fenwick: 2500+3000/3+5440/5 +9= 4597XP
  • TikChik: 2668 + 5440/5 +9= 3765XP
  • Sheng: = 2000 + 5440/5 +9= 3097XP
Just to keep from being sadistic, I'm adding 9 XP to everyone's total so that Gensai can reach Level 9 (he is 9 points shy).

And 10 DM Credits for me!

Treasure:
Treasure will be worked into the skill challenge, either by RP or upon a successful roll.

Time Gold:
I am keeping a running total of time gold, which will be added to future treasure rewards. Right now, it does not seem appropriate for Wer Vhisar to share his hoard, and there is no place to spend the money in any case. Thus I will set the amount aside and add it to parcels yet to come.

Please take the time to level up if this puts you over the top.

Last edited:

Tenchuu

First Post
OOC: Would you believe that Gensai just gained EXACTLY enough XP to level up from 7 to 9 (bring me to 16500 on the dot!).

Probably won't get it updated until this weekend.

Remove ads