[Adventure]: Land Ho! FWBTHW (DM:H.M.Gimlord,Judge:Ozymandias79)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: Yes. Short rest for everyone.

BTW: You and Tenchuu must have ninja'd me because I didn't see either of your posts after I put up the skill challenge. Otherwise I might have entertained Gensai's suggestion to return to the prison cells. Oh well. Your choice. You can abandon (or postpone) the skill challenge to pick up the prisoner(s) or continue.

BenBrown

First Post
OOC: Too much retconning makes for confusion. Let's continue with this, then go back and pick up the prisoners. Looking for companions should take precedence anyway.

Tenchuu

First Post
OOC: I'm cool staying. I just think, tactically, if our friends are captured, sneaking in the back way might be better. Plus we might get an extra sword hand for the fight. Since I am all out of dailies, it couldn't hurt.

renau1g

First Post
OOC: Tikchik is neutral to either idea as he's got nothing vested either way, he doesn't know you any more than the prisoners, but you helped him out and haven't (yet) tried to hurt him, so he's going to follow your lead for now.

As the sorcerer called upon his arcane guidance for help, the thri-kreen moved over to the corpse, pulling out a set of tools from his pack and begins working the skeleton key and clamps in the manacles that have the torn apart body to the altar.

[sblock=ooc]thievery skill challenge (1d20+11+2=30) well that was nice [/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Riardon

Riardon further investigates the corpse, to be more specific he looks for other wounds and signs of struggle.

[sblock=OOC]

Only 2 HS left, Riardon will need more sooner than later an extended rest...

-----

When you spend an AP, you get a +2 on attacks.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon d'Caelis
Perception: 20 Insight: 15 Low-light Vision
AC 26 Fortitude 22 Reflex 22 Will 19
Initiative: +4
Hit Points: 59 / 59 Bloodied: 29
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:14 Surges per day: 2 / 9
At-Will Powers: Directing Strike, Intuitive Strike
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 2/2, Battlefront Shift, Arcane Mutterings, Chilling Cloud, Warlords Favor, Steel Monsoon, Lion's Roar, Feystep, Rousing Words, Amulet of Life
Daily Powers: Calculated Assault, Stand the Fallen, Sunblade Burst

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

BenBrown

First Post
Fenwick walks up to the large dragon statue.

"Statue very heavy. Still, Fenwick give it attempt."

He throws his weight against the statue, attempting to push it, turn it, or otherwise maneuver it.[sblock=ooc]Athletics (1d20+11=27)[/sblock]

Tenchuu

First Post
OOC: Can I use my arcana roll already posted? It's my best skill, so it's the first I would use (and the first I will use, if you need me to roll it again), and stick with the theme than I am examining the body for arcane clues as to it's method of dispatch and perhaps any rituals done to/with it.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases