[Adventure]: Land Ho! FWBTHW (DM:H.M.Gimlord,Judge:Ozymandias79)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
"Aaaaaaaahhhh! Ssssstopit! Ssssstopit! Ssssstopit! Ssssstopit! Sssssstupid ssssneaky thiefssss!" Bolts of lightning issue twice more from behind the curtain seriously weakening Fenwick, while the kobold in the doorway quickly trades his sheepish smile for a devilish grin, as Gensai's blows fail to have effect. The reptile slashes out with a fury of his own that is a little more on the mark than that of his adversary. Gensai falls to the ground, hut, but not out of the fight yet. The kobold continues to slash at the ronin with blind fury.

"Oooooooh. It'sssssss f-f-f-f-reeeeeesssssing!" Between the cold of Riardon's chilling cloud, and the dragonbon's icy blast, the kobolds are so cold, they can't move. Though frozen in place, they lash out at the closest thing with deadly effectiveness. Rujah crumples to the ground, nearly dead.

Seeing the dragonborn in trouble, Gensai unleashes a powerful spell that saves Rujah from certain death, but at a price. The kobold disappears only to instantaneously reappear on top of the desk at Gensai's right. The disoriented kobold shakes off the surprise, "Yooou'll do." he drolls as he hacks into the ronin.[sblock=Mechanics]Dragon Clash is recharged for both Wyrmguard Scouts

Wyrmguard Scout 1:
Minor: Designate Kobold Horde 2 as ward
Standard: Dragon Clash centered on R28
Target1: Fenwick
Attack1: 1d20+12=24 vs. Fort
Target2: Mervin
Attack3: 1d20+12= 16 vs. Fort Miss
Target3: Riardon
Attack3: 1d20+12= 14 vs. Fort Miss
For 3d6+5=17 lightning damage

Wyrmguard Scout 2:
Minor: Designate Kobold Horde 3 as ward
Standard: Dragon Clash centered on P30
Target1: Rujah
Attack: 1d20+12=17 vs. Fort
Target2: Fenwick
Attack: 1d20+12=17 vs. Fort
For 3d6+5=12 lightning damage

Move: to P34

Kobold Horde 1:
Move: to S30

Standard: Overwhelm Surge
Target: Gensai
Attack: 1d20+11=21 vs. Fort. for 1d8+6=11 damage and Gensai is knocked prone

Minor: Swarm the Fallen
Target: Gensai
Attack: 1d20+15+2(CA)=24 vs. AC for 1d10+7=13 damage

Horde 2:

Move: Can’t

Target: Rujah
Attack: 1d20+11-2(Chilling Cloud)=22 vs. Fortitude for 1d8+6-8(AoS)=1 damage and Rujah is knocked prone
Attack: 1d20+15+2(CA)-2(CC)=24 vs. AC for 1d10+7=17 damage (forgot, only 1 IA per round)
Save vs. Immobilization: 1d20=18

Horde 3:
SoT: Takes 15 damage from the flaming sphere.
Move: Can’t

Attack: 1d20+11-2(Chilling Cloud)=24 vs. Fortitude for 1d8+6=14 damage and Rujah is knocked prone
Attack: 1d20+15+2(CA)-2(CC)=27 vs. AC for 1d10+7=16 damage
Redirected to Gensai after Dim Vortex from Gensai
Save vs. Immobilization: 1d20=6
[/sblock]
[sblock=Status]
Ruajah: P30 1/62 HP 10/12 HS 1AP Bloodied Prone
Gensai: R30 35/62HP10/11 HS1AP Regen 10 Prone +3THP
Riardon: Q27 20/54 HP8/8 HS 0AP Bloodied
Fenwick: Q29 33/55 HP11/11 HS 0AP
Mervin: R28 18/40 8/8 HS 0AP Bloodied

Kobold Horde: 1 T30 84/84
Kobold Horde: 2 P319/84 Bloodied
Kobold Horde: 3 Q3116/84 Bloodied Immobilized (SE)
Wyrmguard Scout 1: O3475/75
Wyrmguard Scout 2: P3775/75

Ironstone Gargoyle 1: Dead
Ironstone Gargoyle 2: Dead
Runespiral Demon Dead
Troll: N28-O29 -5/100 Dead
[/sblock][sblock=Map]
ShearsLibrary16-3.png
[/sblock][sblock=Enemies]
WyrmguardScout.png

KoboldHorde.png

PoisonDartTrap-3.png
[/sblock]

Last edited:

BenBrown

First Post
OOC: I think it's time to pull out the item daily. As an interrupt on that last blow, Fenwick will use Skald's Armor, so that the attack targets (and hits) Kobold Horde #2

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: If Riardon can heal Mervin before his (Mervin's) turn, he would be able to take the minor and the sphere persists, right? That is the way it was handled in a LEB game I'm in.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: If Riardon can heal Mervin before his (Mervin's) turn, he would be able to take the minor and the sphere persists, right? That is the way it was handled in a LEB game I'm in.
GM: Yes. You are correct. I was going by NPC rules, but for PCs, powers persist as described or until the PC actually dies. Retconned.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: All,

I've decided to see about replacing Rujah with a live PC. Are there any objections? I haven't heard from Theroc in two months now. I might even take on another (it would fit into the story well shortly).

[MENTION=79620]Ozymandias79[/MENTION]: Have you heard from Theroc lately?

Tenchuu

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=79440]H.M.Gimlord[/MENTION]
Shouldn't Horde 2 & 3 be immobilized by Rujah's attack? Also, Kobold Horde 2 is marked by Gensai's AoS, so all damage to anyone by me is reduced by 8.

Once the DM corrects me or corrects the post, let me use some of my interrupts first to deal with damage reduction, before Riardon tries healing.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: @H.M.Gimlord
Shouldn't Horde 2 & 3 be immobilized by Rujah's attack? Also, Kobold Horde 2 is marked by Gensai's AoS, so all damage to anyone by me is reduced by 8.

Once the DM corrects me or corrects the post, let me use some of my interrupts first to deal with damage reduction, before Riardon tries healing.
OOC: Holy @#$%! You're right! I completely missed that. I think it would be unfair to force that to go unchecked. I think it's worth redoing this half of the round. I'll post it tonight.

Tenchuu

First Post
OOC: No problem.

Re: Rujah. I love the guy, but he's never around, so I'm for replacing him. Ideally with someone who doesn't mess up my marking. :p A slayer would be perfect.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases